By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - OFFICIAL FINAL FANTASY XIV THREAD [Return to Ivalice]

Tagged games:

Ivalice is in FFXIV!?

WTF!? 0 0%

Holyshit! 4 80.00%

Cool 0 0%

Meh. 0 0%

See results 1 20.00%

Total:5
weaveworld said:
deskpro2k3 said:
weaveworld said:

If you'll get both are your same characters playable at both?

Yes. Your PSN account is linked with your Square Enix account.

So if I buy both games I can switch from Pc to PS3 and only need to pay for 1 subscription? Would that mean your first 60 days are 'free' also?

Yes, if you buy both versions you still pay for 1 subscription. You can switch between PC, and PS3 anytime you want, and play with the same chacater you create. Its 30 days free by the way.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:

Yes, if you buy both versions you still pay for 1 subscription. You can switch between PC, and PS3 anytime you want, and play with the same chacater you create. Its 30 days free by the way.

Cool thanks for the info!

Yeah i know one copy grants 30 days, that's why i asked about the 60.

What servers are people playing on in this thread?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
What servers are people playing on in this thread?

I'm on Excalibur. Here's a couple basic pics I took during Phase 3.

I don't have the mark as I used fraps but Copyright goes to Square-Enix. Phase 3 testing blah blah.

I'm moving my legacy onto Hyperion. Other characters will go wherever the friends are.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

I'm going to Sargatanas with my old FFXI LS troops.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I'm on the same server as Wagram. I'm buying an Alienware desktop PC this fall (I forget if I mentioned that I was going to buy it in August, but I'm holding off awhile longer) and with the high-end NVIDIA card. Right now I'm aiming for the Aurora model, but the one thing that is bothering me is that the CPU is an overclocked 2nd Gen Sandy-Bridge model (up to 4.1 GHz, though!) and not the 4th Gen Haswell. So that's why I'm holding out to the fall. That and if they upgrade the current high-end 690 GTX to the 790 GTX (I will get a new card every 3-4 years, and it will be the higher-end models x90). The reason I'm getting this gaming desktop is in anticipation of the DirectX 11 update.

Oh, did anyone see about the Windows 8.1 exclusive DirectX 11.2 update??

Naraku_Diabolos said:

I'm on the same server as Wagram. I'm buying an Alienware desktop PC this fall (I forget if I mentioned that I was going to buy it in August, but I'm holding off awhile longer) and with the high-end NVIDIA card. Right now I'm aiming for the Aurora model, but the one thing that is bothering me is that the CPU is an overclocked 2nd Gen Sandy-Bridge model (up to 4.1 GHz, though!) and not the 4th Gen Haswell. So that's why I'm holding out to the fall. That and if they upgrade the current high-end 690 GTX to the 790 GTX (I will get a new card every 3-4 years, and it will be the higher-end models x90). The reason I'm getting this gaming desktop is in anticipation of the DirectX 11 update.

Oh, did anyone see about the Windows 8.1 exclusive DirectX 11.2 update??

Good lord man, build it yourself.

Beta starts same time last week. They will be stress testing the duty finder. Not yet announced how long they will be running this time.

And I can't play due to family stuff.... Damn social life ;p

Does anyone know why VGChartz pre-sale information is way off? It shows no sales for the PS3 version and little to no info about the PC version outside of 1.0 sales?