By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - OFFICIAL FINAL FANTASY XIV THREAD [Return to Ivalice]

Tagged games:

Ivalice is in FFXIV!?

WTF!? 0 0%

Holyshit! 4 80.00%

Cool 0 0%

Meh. 0 0%

See results 1 20.00%

Total:5
Naraku_Diabolos said:
zuvuyeay said:
so did you guys get a redeem code or something to download beta,i saw someone already playing on my psn list,i get emails but it is always PC beta stuff,looks like i missed out on PS3 which is annoying because my PC is long dead
:(

Did you click the selection for PS3 only when registering? That would be your problem if so.

well i thought i did PC and then PS3,i did do it again a while back and it said it already has my email,i guess i have somehow been left off ps3,pc is fine except i haven't got one now,lol

just have to wait now i guess,i just think mmos and consoles go well together myself so want to have a look, although i seem to be in a minority

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

I got the email and I'm remotely updating the client, but WTF I have to enter the reg code again, it's always a pain in the ass to do business with them online.

Looks like I'm getting this game for PS4. Now I'm wondering if they will offer the same CE for it, because I was very interested in the PS3 CE.

Still didn't get a beta invite yet. :(

zuvuyeay said:
so did you guys get a redeem code or something to download beta,i saw someone already playing on my psn list,i get emails but it is always PC beta stuff,looks like i missed out on PS3 which is annoying because my PC is long dead

Received an email with codes for both.

Welcome to the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta Test!

Please find your Beta registration and PlayStation®3 Promotion codes below:

Beta Registration Code

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For instructions on how to register your code please click here.
PlayStation®3 Promotion Code
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

edit: wait, actually it looks like PS3 only... :/ oh well, I will try to trade for a PC one.

Mohasus said:
zuvuyeay said:

Received an email with codes for both.

Welcome to the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta Test!

Please find your Beta registration and PlayStation®3 Promotion codes below:

Beta Registration Code

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For instructions on how to register your code please click here.
PlayStation®3 Promotion Code
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

edit: wait, actually it looks like PS3 only... :/ oh well, I will try to trade for a PC one.

thats what i would be expecting but it is my fault,i got all the emails,i just went through all my sueenix emails but there was a time when i had no computer and i never actually registered back,lol,i just thought i'd get a code back later for ps3 version

i just went through it all and update my squeenix account but i bet i am way too late,my fault for being an idiot

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

Amazing....my impressions may not be a rant after all.

Anyone else recognize Matoya's theme at 3:40-ish?

just got the beta today for ps3

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

First impressions: I'm very disappointed. I wanted a sequel to FFXI, not another attempt at a WoW clone.

BradleyJ said:
First impressions: I'm very disappointed. I wanted a sequel to FFXI, not another attempt at a WoW clone.

A sequel to FFXI would be FFXI-2. This game is FFXIV. Two completely different games.

-------------------

My first impressions: Awesome! I'm impressed with the controller functions, it should be the new standerd for gamepads lol.

If you guys don't have beta keys yet, you'll get them. just hang on lol

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5