By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros Brawl gets 40/40 from Famitsu.

weezy said:
Troll_Monster said:
koopatrooper said:
GOTY!!!

How can it be GOTY when the year has just begun?

Because from the looks of it Sony and Microsoft lineups pail in comparison.

if pail = combination of fail and pale, you might be right. 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
Zucas said:
Not to shabby. But American reviewers will be much harder on reviews simply because of the genre of game it is.

Don't hold your breath.

screw the review, we always knew this was going to be a classic. regardless of perfect reviews or reviewers being hard on this game, it always had me sold, and as soon as i'm able to pre-order i'll make sure this bad boy comes home with me on release date...

... which keeps getting pushed back!!!! :(

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

:O I might have to actually buy Smash bros now. Its gonna be my first game in the series if anything.

Still not really appealing to me, but I'll see what other reviewers will say.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

rukusa said:
:O I might have to actually buy Smash bros now. Its gonna be my first game in the series if anything.

Still not really appealing to me, but I'll see what other reviewers will say.

You won't be disappointed. :)

Around the Network

one of the few wii games i might get a wii for :D , total is 3 now :P

I have a feeling the game's reviews are going to suffer because most magazines are going to have their "fighting games guy" review it, and angry hardcore fans of other types of fighting games are just about the only people on the planet capable of actively disliking Super Smash Bros.

Parokki said:
I have a feeling the game's reviews are going to suffer because most magazines are going to have their "fighting games guy" review it, and angry hardcore fans of other types of fighting games are just about the only people on the planet capable of actively disliking Super Smash Bros.

No one can dislike SSBB :p

The Sheik version in Brawl seems more obviously female then the Melee version (like the more noticible breasts)

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Avinash_Tyagi said:
The Sheik version in Brawl seems more obviously female then the Melee version (like the more noticible breasts)

BOOBS where

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!