By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Official PSVita doom thread

I think it's better to dedicate a thread were people think that the psvita is doomed instead of 1000 topic about this subject people can make the reasons of psp is doomed and all psvita doom articles.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network

Well, they have to stop supporting it at one point.

Every console is doomed.

They said the same thing about the psp and ps3. Combined they're close to PS2 numbers while PS3 is still the world leader console. Sony tend to disappoint its haters a lot.

there is no way the mods would allow the doom to be localized into one thread. i demand "official" be taken out of your thread title.

I like the idea and agree with Turkish

Around the Network

Maybe it's better to create a thread about everything being doomed because that's all we seem to hear about nowadays..

Vita everyone knows is d00m3d because it has no gamez coming out and angry birds has destroyed handheld gaming.

Ps3 is d00med coz nobody buys Sony exclusives and Sony is poor

Xbox 360 is d00med coz Microsoft has abandoned the hardcore and makes no exclusives and now only cares about kinect.

3ds isnt as d00med but it is still d00med.

Wii u is destined to be d00med coz there's no gamez coming out on it and no call of duty- hence it is d00med

Pc gaming has also been d00med for years and is only for the graphics whorez.

So ye everything is doomed.

Turkish said:
They said the same thing about the psp and ps3. Combined they're close to PS2 numbers while PS3 is still the world leader console. Sony tend to disappoint its haters a lot.

The truth? What is this black magic fuckery?

thehusbo said:
Turkish said:

?

Turkish said:
thehusbo said:
Turkish said:

?

Just saying that what you said was correct :) we don't seem to see that often..

First we "How bad Vita is doing?" which I suggested to title changed, and now we have this. PS Vita is not yet doomed. There are still much information we have yet to hear from Sony. It would be costly for Sony to abandon such a fine piece of hardware.

After the holidays, if it still does well below expectations then we'll have a clearer picture how Vita's lifetime it truly will be.