By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How do YOU want the world to end?

thekitchensink said:
Tifa Lockhart said:

I love being scared or being in fear. For some reason, it makes me do different things, mainly laugh or suddenly turn happy, which is why I made this topic. So, how would YOU want the world to end? Massive earthquakes? Giant explosion? Spread of disease? How would you react to it? Commit suicide? Let the disaster take you? Try and survive?

I'd want it to end by a zombie apocalypse. I'd probably die while kicking ass and chewing bubble gum. Plus, I just had a dream about being in one last night. It was freaky, but it woke me up with a lot of energy and cheerfulness, therefore allowing me to ace my midterms with time to spare.

Said it all right there:

-I'd grab a bunch of friends and head to the nearest mall

-grab tons of food and use the security room as a hideout.

-Beat the zombies down with all sort of wacky yet potent weaponry, such as giant teddy bears, toy lightsabers, and pie.

-Oh, and the uber-weapon would be: bees!

Stop me if you've heard this before

Edit: OH! And I'd bring my dog, too

Sounds a lot like Dead Rising :D. Love that game.

Too bad a zombie apocalypse would be easily contained unless the zombies were quick, potent and had huge numbers and infection rates like the ones in Dawn of the Dead (2004).

Around the Network

I will go with women finally taking over the world and killing off all the men except for me and maybe a select few other guys who are kept around for breeding purposes. 

I would like the world to end with a bunch of hot girls and myself in bed having a good time.

In a beautiful dream, or a kiss...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

I want it to be from a Helghan invasion on Earth!! ^_^ [[[]]][[[]]] !@#$%^&*()_+=-[]{}\|'";:?/.,

Around the Network

Tifa why dont you jump in a valcano.

Oh yea, send us a text later, let us know how fasinating it was.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

An asteroid hitting the earth would be cool. As the world ends I would just sit in my room, play guitar and listen to music.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

How I want the world to end?

Invasion by super hot robot chicks

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Death by snoo snoo :)

"Why isn't samus in a mario kart game?"

weezy said:
Tifa why dont you jump in a valcano.

Oh yea, send us a text later, let us know how fasinating it was.

What's so fascinating about that?

You jump in. You burn. Hooray, I'm so amazed.