By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How do YOU want the world to end?

SeriousWB said:
Heh watched War of the Worlds today aswell...

Let's be honest Tifa, if some epidemic spread causing humans, mammals all life on Earth to hunger in a cannibalistic way.. You wouldn't be "kicking ass and chewing bubblegum" as Duke Nukem and Hollywood has taught you. You'd most probably be in tears until the very end, falling victim to a turned family member you cannot bring yourself to kill.

SeriousWB I bow to you.

Took the words right out my mouth.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

Everyone dies from the epicness of Brawl! ;)

I think it would be cool if gravity just ceased to exist and we all went floating off into space.

Me farting really hard.

weezy said:
SeriousWB said:

Let's be honest Tifa, if some epidemic spread causing humans, mammals all life on Earth to hunger in a cannibalistic way.. You wouldn't be "kicking ass and chewing bubblegum" as Duke Nukem and Hollywood has taught you. You'd most probably be in tears until the very end, falling victim to a turned family member you cannot bring yourself to kill.

SeriousWB I bow to you.

Took the words right out my mouth.

I also bow to the caustic wittiness of seriousWB 

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network

Honestly, all that talk about "Zombie invasion" sounds to me like a bad case of rabies epidemic. people get bitten, then go crazy and bite other people, hence transmitting the "desease" and eventually dying.

That, my friends, is rabies. Very sexy.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I'd be there but I'd survive!

My friend named as a car and a book with the words DON'T PANIC printed in large friendly letter will help me out!

Beware, I live!
I am Sinistar!
Beware, coward!
I hunger!
Roaaaaaaaaaar!

At least 62 million Wii sold by the end of 09 or my mario avatar will get sad

i want it to end with a 60's dance down of epic proportions. i also have a zombie shelter as well should the zombie apoclypse occur. i intend to take me and everyone else

ArtofAngels said:
Hang myself, that way some people can feel bad for the way they've treated me before they die.

haha, get help you emo.

SeriousWB said:

Let's be honest Tifa, if some epidemic spread causing humans, mammals, all life on Earth to hunger in a cannibalistic way.. You wouldn't be "kicking ass and chewing bubblegum" as Duke Nukem and Hollywood has taught you. You'd most probably be in tears until the very end, falling victim to a turned family member you cannot bring yourself to kill.  Crying as a lifelong acqaintance bites into your flesh until you pass out in shock, either never to wake up again, or to wake up to die.

Again. This is one of the funniest posts ever.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY