By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sales Graphs begin! COD Series sales visualized

Tagged games:

I guess we'll see if 2012 will still uphold this trend on the 360.

I bet it would though.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
enrageorange said:

sorry if i wasn't clear. i meant weekly sales but instead of starting at a certain date, every game starts at week 1, then week 2, etc. Not cumulative, but just weekly sales all alligned from week 1.

Ah, darn yeah I don't think that's possible just yet. I should've figured that's what you meant. Well, let's continue to ask for the tools we want. For now it's the best we can get.

We're actually asking for tools we used to have. (at the moment the only additional feature these new graphs have over the old is being able to view more than 3 data-sets at once)

pezus said:

They look almost identical

If you don't look at the numbers on the side.

TWRoO said:
happydolphin said:
enrageorange said:

sorry if i wasn't clear. i meant weekly sales but instead of starting at a certain date, every game starts at week 1, then week 2, etc. Not cumulative, but just weekly sales all alligned from week 1.

Ah, darn yeah I don't think that's possible just yet. I should've figured that's what you meant. Well, let's continue to ask for the tools we want. For now it's the best we can get.

We're actually asking for tools we used to have. (at the moment the only additional feature these new graphs have over the old is being able to view more than 3 data-sets at once)

I know TWRoO, I'm aware of that. I used to use the tools back then too.

@pezus, yeah I know. Cool hey?

The sales tools are back? Well, i may actually be able to participate in sales threads again then.

I'm just not one to get into an argument when I don't have hard data backing my opinion.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
TWRoO said:
happydolphin said:
enrageorange said:

I know TWRoO, I'm aware of that. I used to use the tools back then too.

@pezus, yeah I know. Cool hey?

Ah, I keep forgetting you are padib.

Also I wasn't saying it to correct you btw, just making a statement to reflect my annoyance that all the cool stuff was taken away.

TWRoO said:

Ah, I keep forgetting you are padib.

Also I wasn't saying it to correct you btw, just making a statement to reflect my annoyance that all the cool stuff was taken away.

Haha, oh yeah I know what you mean. I'm excited for now, and have a few thread ideas in mind (stay tuned), but I too hope the cummulative HW charts also make their return very soon.