By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - London 2012 Olympic Games-The Paralympics begin, opening ceremony on now!

Tagged games:

Will you watch the paralympics?

Yes! 66 75.86%

No! 0 0%

Only a little... 0 0%

See results 1 1.15%

Total:67

I am not able to find a good stream of beach volleyball. The rain and cold weather of the UK make it even hotter.

Around the Network

Great swim from Beccy Adlington, giving Team GB their second medal of the games, in her not-so-prefered event!

Now let's see how she can do in the 800m

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

The women are so much nicer than the men. So often hugging after the competition. Hey add more medals to the Brits and USA.

It is funny to hear the British say sportsman so much as we always say athlete.

Well, atheletes are only called atheletes in Athletics

And well done to Liam Tancock, finishing 2nd in his semi-final! Can he get gold tomorrow out of the blue???

I'll update the 2nd page ASAP, but it's unlikely to be today sadly. I don't have a computer so I can't copy-paste the thread and add Team GB. Could adjust the others manually maybe...watch this space!

And the Women's volleyballers have put on full clothes. It looks like they're going on an Artic expedition, relatively :/

Around the Network

Remember that Liam Tancock guy I mentioned a few minutes ago? Well, he's come 3rd overall, and is sandwiched between the two favourites (the two Americans) in the final. What a great place to be! I'm gonna say it around 23 hours early, but c'mon Tancock!

@Conegemer nice thread!

I just saw now that SA has one gold!!!! :) awesome perhaps a return to form for our Olympic team this year? ;)

Well we cant really do worse than our last Olympics :D.

Cameron Van Der Burgh won the 100m breaststroke! and Broke the WR!

Anyone got links for highlights ?? youtube doesnt have much Olympics footage..not sure where else to go.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Have you tried the BBC Shinobi-San?

No videos here (don't work outside of Europe), but full LIVE text commentary all the way back to the start of the day, including all results, all medals, and updates:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19014806

There will be a highlights show, but that's on later. But if it works, try this (this is what we here in the UK get on Sky!):

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/2012/live-video

Shinobi-san said:

Anyone got links for highlights ?? youtube doesnt have much Olympics footage..not sure where else to go.

http://www.lshunter.tv/

HAS EVERYTHING, BUT BEACH VOLLEYBALL IT SEEMS.

Thanks guys will check out the links

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|