By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - London 2012 Olympic Games-The Paralympics begin, opening ceremony on now!

Tagged games:

Will you watch the paralympics?

Yes! 66 75.86%

No! 0 0%

Only a little... 0 0%

See results 1 1.15%

Total:67

I guess the answer to that is 'no', but the winner's got the new WR after having a shocker of an ending!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

woohooo!!1 Donna Vollmer world record women's  100m butterfly!!!

Here comes Lochte again...

The best swimmers (Lochte) do not always push it the hardest for the qualifying events. Which even on this British broadcast the announcers favor him. Interesting.

Congrats to the Brit who got through with a JOINT time, even if both events were pretty slow...

And what's wrong with the BBC? They're pretty impartial, actually.

Around the Network

That is what I like Americans 1 and 2 in 100m butterfly.

@conegamer It is really impossible to be objective when it comes to sports especially so.

I suppose all sportsman will be biased. But, the BBC presenters aren't too bad. However, the next race (with Adlington in) will likely be a touch different, but aside from the odd moment, they do represent to whole field pretty well!

And yeah, but Americans always dominate in the pools

That iswhy we watch swimming conegamer. lulz. We do not watch diving as the Chinese dominate or table tennis because it is not a sport.

Hey, Table Tennis is a psuedo-sport!

And the best events are Cycling, Rowing and Sailing; i.e the ones where we dominate

...where's the excitement in the Beach Volleyball when the girls where coats? :/

And yet another World Record smashed, by South African Van Der Burgh in the 100m Breaststroke!