By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Suda 51 wants a No More Heroes sequel

Doesn't the first one actually have to sell well?

Around the Network
Soriku said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
totalwar23 said:

that picture is sadder every time i see it.

And it took them 15 mintues before someone Bought one copy of the game. What’s wrong with some people, He’s givin’ out FREE toilet paper come on people.

Shade said:
Soriku said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
totalwar23 said:

that picture is sadder every time i see it.

And it took them 15 mintues before someone Bought one copy of the game. What’s wrong with some people, He’s givin’ out FREE toilet paper come on people.

You do realize that the first someone who bought the game was a game journalist who felt sorry for him right? That just makes the whole thing even sadder.

God I want this game. And some of that TP, too

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
DMeisterJ said:
Doesn't the first one actually have to sell well?

Probably not.  I mean Suda 51 keeps getting to make new games.

Around the Network
totalwar23 said:

"I heard this game was worth the shit."

Oh yeah, I forgot, also accompanying at the launch was this girl and the game
still couldn't do well. WTH Japan?

supermario128 said:
No wonder it didn't sell in Japan, who wants toilet paper, they should have been giving out something else.

The toilet paper is actually related to how you save in the game. *has an advance copy of the game* I know someone in the media. If you go into this game expecting an epic, you'll be disappointed. If you go in expecting a goofy offbeat fun experience you won't be.

I like Mr Suda, he is more artist than money whore.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

totalwar23 said:

Oh yeah, I forgot, also accompanying at the launch was this girl and the game
still couldn't do well. WTH Japan?

Hell, I would take the girl. Who would need the game then.