By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Shooting at Batman Premiere - 12 dead / Your opinions on gun laws

Law doesn't matter when people are "insane". When you want to kill people this bad, you find a way. What I am saying is that law regulations wouldn't have stopped this. It might reduce the number of murders involving guns but those who really want it always find a way.

Around the Network

also the theatre was a "Gun free zone". the theatre had posted signs saying no guns allowed and the company policy is that only police are allowed to have guns in the place.

Im shocked didnt the killer see the signs, why did he still bring his guns in. he was clearly not following the rules!

i bet you liberals love and support those signs though.

"Get Right or Die Trying" lol

I just watched James Holmes court appearance online, still seems fucked up.

You No sayers on guns just simply don't get it do you?

Wasn't able to get on the past couple days so instead of replying to everyone that replied to my post I will post a general reply to all of you...

Its not about restricting guns to control crimes. As I told Mr. Kahn...NO GOVERNMENT CAN LEGISLATE AWAY EVIL INTENT.

If you have the logic of thinking that restricting gun access will lessen gun related crime rates then why not use that logic with anything that can cause death?

IE: Lets restrict the purchase of Vehicles! Car crashes kill more people a year than homicides either because people were not paying attention or were acting stupidly. Also some people use vehicles as a weapon to kill people. One could potentially use a vehicle to kill more people more quickly than a gun.

Also why not restrict or outlaw anything that has the potential to be used as a murder weapon? Why stop with firearms? The argument is originated from "pro-Government" minded politicians that cause a portion of the electorate to believe that restricting gun rights more will lead to better crime rates and happier lives. This is a LIE folks. Restricting gun rights is what it is...its government coming in and restricting personal freedoms from the citizens. This is giving the people less control and government more control.

If you are more "pro-government" than "pro-people", more "pro-tyranny" than "pro-liberty" Then I can understand your stance on this issue. You must want more oppression from your government.

You individuals that want more restrictions on guns, maybe its because you don't like guns. Maybe the crimes you have heard about involving guns cause you to hate them. Well, my friends many things can be used as a weapon to kill. If you are for more freedoms and liberty then don't say you want to give government more power by oppressing the rights of those who choose to responsibly own guns.

Around the Network

it so weird how the world works. 12 people get murdered in a western country and its all over the news and like omg but far more than 12 people are murdered in the same fashion sometimes worse in eastern countries everyday and everyone just turns a blind eye or thinks there at it again.

yum123 said:
it so weird how the world works. 12 people get murdered in a western country and its all over the news and like omg but far more than 12 people are murdered in the same fashion sometimes worse in eastern countries everyday and everyone just turns a blind eye or thinks there at it again.

Media.  They tell us what to care about.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

An accident last night in rural Texas killed 14 people when a pickup truck with 23 people in it ran off the road.  
http://www.kens5.com/news/Mult...
The article says those involved are believed to be "undocumented immigrants."

By NBC's logic, we should make it a crime to be an illegal immigrant.  Wait....nevermind.

How about limiting the number of people that can ride in pickup trucks?  That will certainly stop people from piling in!

Or we could just ban pickup trucks.  That's the obvious culprit, not the driver or other people in the truck!

yum123 said:

what exactly do you mean,don't the eastern countries media report on eastern countries massacres

Above & Beyond

I think the sickest part is that he then had a laugh and joke about the matter, by saying to police "i am the joker" peoople like him deserve to die tbh :/