By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS COMING SEPTEMBER 25TH

In April, everyone’s favorite stretchable Japanese pirate was announced to be coming stateside. Today, the release date has been revealed to be September 25th. Namco Bandai have also announced the game to be a Playstation Network exclusive with no plans for retail. Bad news for those who need a physical trophy of their One Piece PS3 fandom.

In One Piece: Pirate Warriors, players take control of Luffy and other pirates to defeat an onslaught of pirates.

With the confirmation of a PSN-only release, I suppose the possibility that One Piece has a steady fan base in North America has been ruled out.

Link

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
This is the fighting game correct?

It's a musou game..so like dynasty warriors/sengoku basara. Bt I have read this games combat system is much deeper

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Only Musou game I'll ever spend money on. The Sengoku Basara franchise poops on everything Koei publishes, but this game could be an exception.

first...day

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

y'know what would be a hilarious and probably super cheap way to get a english voice track for these types of games? Get the guy who does the Abridged One Piece series on You Tube. Hell I'd play through a game like this twice if that were the case, once for the actual storyline and once for the craziness that is certain to come with PurpleEyesWTF doing a voice track for a One Piece game.

Around the Network

hmm so i guess it wont be availavle for retail in eurpe too...very sad...

TT Makaveli said:

do you know what anime that is from?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
TT Makaveli said:

Not sure if this is a quiz for the person you're quoting or asked for your own benefit.  I'm assuming the later so here ya go: http://nisamerica.com/index.php?nav=ap&aid=anohana 

Torillian said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
TT Makaveli said:

Not sure if this is a quiz for the person you're quoting or asked for your own benefit.  I'm assuming the later so here ya go: http://nisamerica.com/index.php?nav=ap&aid=anohana 

hehe my own benefit. It looked interesting :D Thanks

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

What a fail. No English Dub? Are they even trying to appeal to American audiences beyond the Otakus anymore?