By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's your Salary?

How much money do you make a year?

Don't Work / See Results 63 29.30%

$160,000 or more 18 8.37%

$140,000 2 0.93%

$120,000 1 0.47%

$100,000 10 4.65%

$80,000 16 7.44%

$60,000 22 10.23%

$40,000 32 14.88%

$20,000 25 11.63%

$10,000 or less 26 12.09%

Total:215
NintendoPie said:
zuvuyeay said:
NintendoPie said:
I don't really think Summer Jobs would be considered a "salary" necessarily. Maybe you should've added an option for "Summer Job."

at 43 posts a day,you either work for the EU or don't have a salary

At 13 years old I think I'm allowed not to have a salary.

i know,enjoy it while you can,good gaming days

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
Arcturus said:
I fall right in the middle between two voting options. Hmm, should I round up or down?

Maybe you should make each option a range.

I'd say round up because you'll probably increase your salary in the future. I don't want to use ranges because they may be too long and may get cut off making the poll look tacky.

I quitted my last job 4 months ago. I used to earn $25000 after taxes.

I expect to earn more in my next job.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Looking at the poll makes me feel poor.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

I'm 17 years old without a license, meaning I have no way of actually getting to a job so therefore I'm unemployed.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

I wanted to see results.

I don't earn enough

Ail said:

Needs to add some higher salary categories.

I don't want to be in the same one as Mitt Romney !
Yes i make more than 90k ( pretty standard for computer software not in gaming), no I don't make millions or even 200k !

Then you're probably one of the highest paid coders/programmers in the US, because 95% of coders in the US make between 42K USD and 70K USD. 90K USD is not standard in the US in LA, Seattle, or anywhere else that I am aware of. LA, where the salaries are generally the highest, a standard coder makes about 50-60K.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

NintendoPie said:
I don't really think Summer Jobs would be considered a "salary" necessarily. Maybe you should've added an option for "Summer Job."

I think in this instance, 'salary' means all the money you earn in a year, whether it's from a summer job, permanent job, or whatever it may be.

I made about 60k last year. A little more before taxes. It may not seem like much but, according to Wikipedia, the average income in my city is 40k (20k for females and 38k for families). The cost of living isn't that high. You can buy a decent house for less than $500 a month! Plus only having one kid and no outstanding debt helps a lot, too.

I was able to pay all of my bills and have a thousand dollars left over every month to put in the bank and bullshit around with. I got a pretty good raise in the beginning of the year so I should do better this year. Problem is, my GF quit her job a little over a month ago. It hasn't happened yet but I know the time is fast approaching where I have to pay all of my bills (which is pretty much everything) and all of her bills--Her car, car insurance, and groceries. When that time comes, I don't know what I'm going to do. I don't want to be so shallow as to kick her out on her ass but I just don't understand how it's so hard for her to not fuck up. Thirty something years old and she doesn't even have anything to show for it besides clothes in the closet.

If we were on the same page, who knows how great our lives could be?