By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - PC Gaming Screenshot Thread V.3.5: CGI-Quality Revamp!

CGI-Quality said:
Euphoria14 said:
CGI-Quality said:
^ ^ For some reason, modding Skyrim to look like that seems like it would be much more of a chore than modding Oblivion.

It's actually REALLY easy. First download Nexus Mod Manager (NMM).

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/modmanager

Then after installing the mods you want via NMM, just download this and run it. It will place all your mods in the best running order to avoid conflicts between them.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6

When browsing that site you get the option to download mods via NMM and then they download within the manager. Afterwards you just pick and choose which to install from the list of your downloads within the manager.

I know the procedure, :P, I just don't know if I'd have the patience. Oblivion is a 2-3hr task each time I update PCs.

LOL! Didn't realize you used Nexusmods.

Also, I doubt I put 2-3 hours into modding my game...

I probably put like 8-10 LOL! It's like a never ending WIP with me. I am curious how much my little laptop can handle. Right now with everything I am fortunate that I was able to lock it in at a steady 30fps @ all times.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

I know this is a SS shot thread but some games just look better in motion and SS wouldn't do it justice!

Watch live video from Totally Random on TwitchTV

Is this going to be a multiplat thread? If it doesnt show PC exclusives kinda doesn't matter to me. (Yes, this is a real question.)

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Is this going to be a multiplat thread? If it doesnt show PC exclusives kinda doesn't matter to me. (Yes, this is a real question.)

Title says PC lol.... and we've been posting Planetside 2 and Guild Wars 2 stuff here too on top of other things, feel free to contribute.

dahuman said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Title says PC lol.... and we've been posting Planetside 2 and Guild Wars 2 stuff here too on top of other things, feel free to contribute.

Ive just become interest more so in PC gaming. I want to see some standout PC titles that are exclusive, thats all. I got a medium level laptop and will be making a rig later. I just got Blacklight with my Steam account and Team Fortress 2.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
dahuman said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Ive just become interest more so in PC gaming. I want to see some standout PC titles that are exclusive, thats all. I got a medium level laptop and will be making a rig later. I just got Blacklight with my Steam account and Team Fortress 2.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/18/50-pc-exclusive-games-in-2013

Not, a clue where else to drop this, so I'll put it here, seems like a PC game I'm really going to want to play:

The Forest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4qTtVMM3uqQ

CGI-Quality said:
Pemalite said:

That's actually really impressive, didn't think such an old card would hold up so well!
As for Metro, it "struggles" on any PC basically. Metro 2 is going to scare the crap out of me with it's system requirements. :P

I doubt with that OC'd + Tri-7970 CF set-up, you'll have much trouble with Last Light. :)

OT: Just for you, Slimebeast:

Who is that?

CGI-Quality said:
Slimebeast said:
CGI-Quality said:
Pemalite said:

That's actually really impressive, didn't think such an old card would hold up so well!
As for Metro, it "struggles" on any PC basically. Metro 2 is going to scare the crap out of me with it's system requirements. :P

I doubt with that OC'd + Tri-7970 CF set-up, you'll have much trouble with Last Light. :)

OT: Just for you, Slimebeast:

-Emporer pic

Who is that?

The Xeo-ized Emporer :P

lol

Could you please post a bunch of more screens of your modded Oblivion? With vistas and architecture, a distance and close view on Imperial City and show those ground textures again. Preferably without any "beautiful people" blocking the view.

Those ground textures are fantastic. Is it Qarl's texture pack 4 you say? From my memory QTP4 didn't look that good back in 2009.

The foliage shots looked a bit awkward. Palm trees. Did you increase the color saturation on the foliage or something?

I didn't know there was a mod that intensified bump mapping. That's very cool. Is it a separate mod or a feature of the Oblivion graphics extender mod?