By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Super Slim exists, and here it is! Update2: Comparison PS3 vs PS3 Slim vs PS3 Super Slim

Well, no more doubts that the PS3 SLIMMER exists.
Thanks and bye.

Update:

Update 2:

Around the Network

OP:

Well, no more doubts that the PS3 SLIMMER exists. 
Thanks and bye.

Update:

Update 2:

well they never called the revision as ps3 slim officially iirc..so this is their actual slim

not a fan of the top..but the rumors are they even have a 16GB version. Pricing could be very interesting..and the timing of the release (wiiU launch period?)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

That a sexy lady of the night.

Wow. The price point is the key here. What's it gonna be..

(Is that a sliding disc loader?? $99 confirmed!)

M.U.G.E.N said:
well they never called the revision as ps3 slim officially iirc..so this is their actual slim

not a fan of the top..but the rumors are they even have a 16GB version. Pricing could be very interesting..and the timing of the release (wiiU launch period?)

We know that Wii U will be released between October and December... But probably Sony will oficially announce the PS3 Slim on Gamescom next month... I think that the launch will not be so far...

Around the Network
italo244 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

We know that Wii U will be released between October and December... But probably Sony will oficially announce the PS3 Slim on Gamescom next month... I think that the launch will not be so far...

yeah gamescom it is for sure...and thinking about we know wiiu is definitely launching this year...so no matter when sony decide to release this post-gamescom..it will still have an effect

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

that looks butt ugly

kowenicki said:

Why does it get uglier with every iteration? Love my shiny fat ps3.

It would be stunning if it wasn't for that pattern on the face, what the hell is that?

whys the top split like that where, is the disk slot and power eject buttons maybe it has touch sensitive buttons?

not a fan of the 2 usbs should have more and should have one on the back for people that own the move so then you can hide the cable

like the look more than the current ps3 though looks closer to what we had when ps3 launched

Play Me

M.U.G.E.N said:
italo244 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

yeah gamescom it is for sure...and thinking about we know wiiu is definitely launching this year...so no matter when sony decide to release this post-gamescom..it will still have an effect

Well, will be funny if they launch the same day or week as Wii U. And if that 16GB version is true... US$149?

Wow, this year will be crazy!