By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Dexter Final Season thread! Can you believe it? Are you not watching?

What will happen to him this season?

Get better 0 0%

Die 2 66.67%

go to prison 0 0%

go on the run for movies 1 33.33%

other ( post below_ 0 0%

Total:3

Holy crap, Deb don't call the station! I wonder if when they take a good look at the body, will they be able to realize that it has alot of similarities to the Bay Harbor Butcher killings.

Around the Network

It looks pretty good, I am excited!

tense indeed!

but to be honest, the show shoulda ended when Rita was killed, that was the best season overall with the most intense ending. Season 5 was mediocre and season 6 was pretty bad, but 7 looks like it could redeem the show as a whole.

I wouldn't say it jumped the shark, but in my eyes the show should have ended at season 4, I hope this changes my mind, but I get a distinct impression it won't; Dexter's gonna need a lot of deus ex machina help to get out of this one and have any chance to survive this season and the next.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

I don't want to watch the trailer yet haha, but I am super excited. Anyone know when Season 7 starts?

Runa216 said:
tense indeed!

but to be honest, the show shoulda ended when Rita was killed, that was the best season overall with the most intense ending. Season 5 was mediocre and season 6 was pretty bad, but 7 looks like it could redeem the show as a whole.

I wouldn't say it jumped the shark, but in my eyes the show should have ended at season 4, I hope this changes my mind, but I get a distinct impression it won't; Dexter's gonna need a lot of deus ex machina help to get out of this one and have any chance to survive this season and the next.

My sentiments exactly. I was really anticipating season 6 but I found myself very disappointed. I'm not even sure if I will bother with season 7 at all.

Around the Network

I love this trailer because it makes you form many scenarios in your head! I can't wait for this season to start. I have loved all seasons so far and this one seems to be one of the best.

I love dexter, saw this on their official FB page in the morning today too, super excited! Despite the slowness of Season 6 and 5, it is still a great show overall.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

I didn't like the first episode. The way Dexters murder in front of Deb was resolved felt dumb to me. Yeah, they tried to make it look like Deb can't handle it but it felt fake and awkward. I don't want to spoil anything but the preview to the next episode looks even dumber. Now Deb is setting up some kind of murder watch for Dexter? Isn't she the fricken Boss of the PD? Also, Dexter was always about him having two life's and struggling to keep his secret away from his sister. No that this wall has been teared down, something is missing.

P.S.: Louis sucks, but I can totally see them pulling something stupid and big involving him at the end of the season, like killing Deb, Harris, or Dexter even.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Chandler said:
I didn't like the first episode. The way Dexters murder in front of Deb was resolved felt dumb to me. Yeah, they tried to make it look like Deb can't handle it but it felt fake and awkward. I don't want to spoil anything but the preview to the next episode looks even dumber. Now Deb is setting up some kind of murder watch for Dexter? Isn't she the fricken Boss of the PD? Also, Dexter was always about him having two life's and struggling to keep his secret away from his sister. No that this wall has been teared down, something is missing.

P.S.: Louis sucks, but I can totally see them pulling something stupid and big involving him at the end of the season, like killing Deb, Harris, or Dexter even.

naw, not dexter, he lives through this season.  and I agree, Louis is the one thing that stands out as awkward and misplaced so far.  I actually like how Deb handled it. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Episode 1: Not bad. Didn't like the Airport part though.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords