By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Dude hits girl in face, then gets his ass served on a silver platter

When I was in School We had a fight like this one, all my friends against other dude friends, for the love of one girl.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network
cool48 said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
Obviously staged, you can tell

You think? I didn't think so.

It looks fake even the hit in the face of the girl looks fake

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

I would say its fake but it obviously is

^_^

And why was this being taped to begin with?

ArtofAngels said:
RSEagle said:
I've seen that before, I think this guys tougher though: http://youtube.com/watch?v=s3bs98mTcHw

That's not tough, that's just some big dude beating up kids.

This is tough:

yea that video is sick.  that dude is a beast.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Around the Network
elgefe02 said:

When I was in School We had a fight like this one, all my friends against other dude friends, for the love of one girl.

Vagina is a powerful force, indeed.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Its old , but its still fun :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

heres the problem--they did not see the new bud light commerical...

kn said:
If the film is legit, the guy didn't hit her on purpose. If you notice, he's in a conversation and has his back to her. He points at the very beginning. He is turning to point behind him and hits her accidentally. If it was on purpose, the guy should have gotten a beatdown, but if the clip is legit, he should have been arrested for felonious assault.

The guy most definitely did hit her on purpose. whether it was fake or not, he looked over his shoulder to time the hit right. 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

supermario128 said:
Funny, but I don't think he hit her on purpose.

Was clearly intentional..