By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The VGChartz Picture Thread

Took this when I came back from a looooooooooooooooooooooooooonng flight

Around the Network
chocoloco said:
MY AVY is me because M_B_P said he was horny. He has about one more hour to show up before it is gone. I still will not post until the post yourself in your underwear thread is back. So good for the lulz.

Is this you pre or post-forest fire?

hollabackenny said:
chocoloco said:
MY AVY is me because M_B_P said he was horny. He has about one more hour to show up before it is gone. I still will not post until the post yourself in your underwear thread is back. So good for the lulz.

I look better now post-city/forest fire. Hair is longer and I am more tan and fit. Haha summer is good!

chocoloco said:
hollabackenny said:
chocoloco said:

I look better now post-city/forest fire. Hair is longer and I am more tan and fit. Haha summer is good!

I'd post a picture of myself if I knew how to. But I don't want people to see a 22 year old that can't grow a beard. 

I'm willing to bet that, pound for pound, we look better than the members of most other sites.

Around the Network
hollabackenny said:
chocoloco said:

I'd post a picture of myself if I knew how to. But I don't want people to see a 22 year old that can't grow a beard. 

Lol, try not being able to grow one at 27.  Damn, Native American blood will do that to most guys! XD  You have to have the pick on some social media site like facebook to post it. 

South Asian in da house yooooooooooooo

hehe I am actually surprised many posting actual pics of themselves. Good to see everyone :)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

badgenome said:
NintendoPie said:

LOL! What the heck?!

Is this a joke badgenome? Because you like exactly like your avatar!

Except for the part where I'm not 40 year old toothless Japanese man, you mean? Yeah, I guess I can see it.

Well you had the same face-shape and hair and you both had your shirts off.

pezus said:

Here's another good one of me:

You tell me to show everyone my face yet you put masks on and call it a day. Not fair!

pezus said:

Here's another good one of me:

god damn it Pezus...stop hiding away that handsome mug of yours from the rest of the world man....time to shine...SHINE!~

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!