By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kid Icarus on wii

Am I the only one who thinks retro studios is making a kid Icarus game for the wii since the where the ones that revive the metroid  franchise and Kid Icarus was developed by the same team that developed metroid in the nes days. Also Pit is feature in SSBB that means nintendo wants him back.In addition retro studios said they where taking a break from the Metroid series and from Samus.

Around the Network

no. how would scanning work for pit?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Faxanadu said:

Why would there have to be scanning?

Im not too high on retro studio like majority.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Desroko said:
Faxanadu said:

Why would there have to be scanning?

cause thats the only gameplay mechanic retro implemented excessively into MP3. scan this and that and then your mother. 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

Just because Pit is in SSBB doesn't mean he has a game coming. I remember this same debate when Ice Climbers appeared in Melee. Neither they nor Mr. Game & Watch had any game developed thereafter.

However, to be fair, it was also the first appearance of Fire Emblem in NA prior to that series debut here.

It is possible that's Retro's working on it, but I'm not holding my breathe.

If kid Icarus ever turned 1st person?? stupidest nintendo mistake since VB

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Kid Icarus should be more like Zelda than Metroid Prime 3 IMO...

@Weezy: Retro said their next game is not from First-Person view.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
weezy said:
If kid Icarus ever turned 1st person?? stupidest nintendo mistake since VB

I could see it more as a RE4-style over-the-shoulder view. 

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom