By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kid Icarus on wii

They should make a new game, it would be sweet.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Well I hope they make it.

ctk495 said:
Am I the only one who thinks retro studios is making a kid Icarus game for the wii since the where the ones that revive the metroid franchise and Kid Icarus was developed by the same team that developed metroid in the nes days. Also Pit is feature in SSBB that means nintendo wants him back.In addition retro studios said they where taking a break from the Metroid series and from Samus.
I definitely have had that theory for a while now.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

I would love to see a re-imagining of Kid Icarus. Definitely a 3rd person point of view game. Very adventurous+rpg game play mechanics. Very Zelda-like, as mentioned above would be how I would initially classify it.

Here's to hoping.

@Moongoddess256

I also had that theory for a while but i just recently decided to post it.

Around the Network

I hope so, just so I can hear loads of 17 year old Xbox/PS fans refer to Pit as "that fag from Super Smash Bros." for months on end.

I would love to see another Kid Icarus title. It might be due to time and my fading memory forgetting about the hours of screaming at the television I did because of the NES game, but I have fond memories of the title none-the-less.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

superchunk said:
I would love to see a re-imagining of Kid Icarus. Definitely a 3rd person point of view game. Very adventurous+rpg game play mechanics. Very Zelda-like, as mentioned above would be how I would initially classify it.

Here's to hoping.

I second that.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Yeah, the SSBB thing is really the only thing that really points to this although a new Kid Icarus game would be wonderful and I would definitely buy it on the first day without even reading reviews. I think we probably will get a new Kid Icarus game sometime soon, but you know how Nintendo is. We probably wouldn't learn anything about it until E3 (or whatever it will be called) this summer.

I don't have a Wii, but I would love to see Pit in action again.

It would have to be a game with multiple game mechanics, say some missions are platforming vertically (you have to get to the heaven or something like that) other missions are more horizontal a la adventure game, and every fourth level should be a dungeon zelda style with lots of eggplant wizzards haha. The ending level should be a sh'em'up.