By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Soriku shows us what he got for Christmas =]

Epic thread,I miss most of the posters that posted in this thread :/ Gary is a legend.

Around the Network

:( How dare you to be so mean to my Soriku!!

konnichiwa said:

Who me?

I revive this thread since it is epic and most of the thread nowadays are really boring I miss the old threads from last year's holiday season :/

Sc stop that...

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

ctk495 said:
konnichiwa said:

Who me?

I revive this thread since it is epic and most of the thread nowadays are really boring I miss the old threads from last year's holiday season :/

Nah the ones who laugh with him!

Around the Network

Wow this thread is awesome. Too bad I missed it.

kirby007 said:
Sc stop that...

Sc wasn't here when this thread was made I was here though :P

sc94597 said:
Wow this thread is awesome. Too bad I missed it.

Yeah I remenber when I came on 07 and was a lurker there were threads like this almost everyday,the post pics of yourselve and others *sigh* I use to love this place even more with the old website green colors it felt cooler and more free.I remenber that there were some that spam and nothing could happen to them now vgchartz is more strict :/ (which is good but not quite.

I lurked too much back then D:

why didn't I posted in this

pichu_pichu said:
I lurked too much back then D:

why didn't I posted in this

Cause you were not as cool as you are now :p skeezer posted on this thread,brute too and me too you were the only one missing :/