By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Soriku shows us what he got for Christmas =]

But the way he spoke in his first 8 posts sounded so legit, for example surprise of the weekly numbers, etc, whoever is playing him did a good job.

Can't do IP checks on this site, wish we could.

Around the Network

Another thought, so he's read my youtube message, then why WOULDN'T he of came on this site to ask what's going on or to sus it out?

If I was informed that there is a thread with nearly 200 posts about me on a random website, I'd be an idiot not to check it out and at least post on it.

ArtofAngels said:
Another thought, so he's read my youtube message, then why WOULDN'T he of came on this site to ask what's going on or to sus it out?

If I was informed that there is a thread with nearly 200 posts about me on a random website, I'd be an idiot not to check it out and at least post on it.

hahaha you just indirectly called gary an idiot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Why won't this thread die . It was me by the way . Sorry for getting your hopes up everyone =P, it was just too funny hehe.

(Sorry mods if making multiple accounts is against the rules, didn't know )

Shissy said:

Why won't this thread die . It was me by the way . Sorry for getting your hopes up everyone =P, it was just too funny hehe.

BURN HIM!!!!

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Shissy said:

BURN HIM!!!!

noess  *puts up flame shield*

You bastard! now Gary will never come here :(

Nice job btw.

Shissy said:

ARGH!!!! i cant stay angry with that cute bunny rabbit staring at me!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

I felt the same way, I wanted to rip the user in question apart, but then I saw the itty bitty lil bunny!!

And it's lil gum drop button eyes, awwwwwwwwwwww

@Shissy - You scoundrel! It was you who swindled us!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY