By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NiGHTS into dreams HD officially announced - XBLA, PSN, PC

Tagged games:

Thread stealer

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
Again, it had better also be on Wii U, or damnit Sega.

It will and so will the DL version on Generations.

Panzer Dragoon Saga plz - I mean, I would much rather have a new Panzer Dragoon RPG, but maybe a re-release of Saga can show enough demand for a new one ?

This sounds like a port of the PS2 Sega Ages version of Nights. Should be good.

Lafiel said:

Panzer Dragoon Saga plz - I mean, I would much rather have a new Panzer Dragoon RPG, but maybe a re-release of Saga can show enough demand for a new one ?

SEGA lost the codes to Saturn PD's only has Orta.

Around the Network

was a great game in the past, i wonder if it feels still great to play it. demo will be tested for sure

Mr Khan said:
darkknightkryta said:
Why are people complaining that this isn't announced for the wii-u when the wii-u doesn't even have a release date set? Or the online network that comes with it?

Because Nintendo fans often like old-school Sega games, and do not possess other consoles. The only PS360 game i've complained about for not coming to Wii in a long time was Sonic Generations, and we're advocating for Phantasy Star Online 2, as well.

The irony of that.  But I'm not necessarily mean they shouldn't complain, it's just that the Wii-U doesn't have a release date, nor is its online service up and running, why would any one expect it announced for the Wii-U?  I mean if the Wii-U had a release date and was set to come out next month, I'd understand.  But it doesn't.

darkknightkryta said:
Mr Khan said:
darkknightkryta said:
Why are people complaining that this isn't announced for the wii-u when the wii-u doesn't even have a release date set? Or the online network that comes with it?

Because Nintendo fans often like old-school Sega games, and do not possess other consoles. The only PS360 game i've complained about for not coming to Wii in a long time was Sonic Generations, and we're advocating for Phantasy Star Online 2, as well.

The irony of that.  But I'm not necessarily mean they shouldn't complain, it's just that the Wii-U doesn't have a release date, nor is its online service up and running, why would any one expect it announced for the Wii-U?  I mean if the Wii-U had a release date and was set to come out next month, I'd understand.  But it doesn't.

Which is quite fair. But uncertainty is often a cruel burden to bear, is it not?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:

Which is quite fair. But uncertainty is often a cruel burden to bear, is it not?

Maybe, but it's unfounded uncertainty.  I mean its certainly not coming out for the Wii-U this year (maybe next).