By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Favorite Characters on Mario Kart

What are everyone's favorite characters on MK.  I liked the two koopa troopers on MK double dash with the special of having three red turtle shells, and three green ones.

What's your favorite?

Around the Network

Yoshie, i always play as him, if i cant i dont play. Lol

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

In old times it used to be Yoshi, now it's Bowser (MKDS, MK64, SMK)
but in Double Dash I use Peach & Toadette (I hate Toad), with Birdo's car, but it's not a rule, each time I play I get a different character, unless I'm playing against my brother, then of course I must play seriously and beat him :P

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

In the orignal Super Mario Kart it was Toad or Koopa. They had a greta blend of speed, control, and weight. Koopa for Mario 64.

In double dash I always used the koopas or baby Mario and Luigi. Their recovery speed was amazing. Playing 4 player multi-player was jsut impossbile with one of the big cars.

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

Jessman said:
Yoshie, i always play as him, if i cant i dont play. Lol

same here haha =D

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

in MK:DD i like petey piranha and boo

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Toad

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

In super Mario kart - koopa troopa
Mario kart 64 - Toad & DK
Double Dash - Paratroopa & Luigi.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

In Mario Kart 64 my all time favorite character would be Toad,  skrew how his kart performed, it was all about the fact that when you completed a "mini-boost" he would scream YEAH!!!!, now take that, spam it 3-5 times a turn, and you have some annoyed friends :D

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Mario

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music