By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Deca Sports looks pretty fun

Anyone else looked at Deca Sports?  There are I think 10 sports in the game; basketball, figure skating, badminton, beach volleyball, soccer, snowboarding, archery, curling, Kart racing, and motocross.  This thing if done right could be pretty fun.  The read on Gamespot sounded pretty good.  It looks good at this point and if they used the controls right it could be a very fun game.  Thoughts?

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Around the Network

ive been keeping my eye on this game it seems fun i hope it delivers

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

double post

What? A sports game named Deca, isn't that steroids?

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

^im not sure

Around the Network

The Wii would be the perfect place for a steroid simulation game I think.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Deca is the SI prefix for 10, much like kilo is for 1000 and milli for 1/1000. Wikipedia knows best. =P

The drug you're thinking of probably contains ten of something in its chemical formula or whatever, and thus has a long and complicated name that starts with deca.

The game itself looks rather nice. Wii Sports with more depth and content, which is pretty much what I hoped my bundled title would've been like. 

I think if Nintendo helped publish it and repackaged it as Wii Sports 2 with better Mii integration it would really help boost its' popularity. The brand name Wii Sports alone guarantees millions of sales.

And before anybody jumps in and complains that Wii Sports was bundled and wouldn't have sold millions just look at Japan non-bundled sales. 2.69 million in Japan alone and with the success of Mario Party and RRR in NA I'd wager Wii Sports 2 could sell quite well here as well.