By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - This movie trailer for "Ted" Sold Me. Teds thunder song.

Watch trailer below, tell me if you will go see it after this Trailer?

Around the Network

Ted's Thunder song.

I was thinking of going to see it but now after seeing that I probably won't as it may be too chilidsh for me.

The_Murray said:
I was thinking of going to see it but now after seeing that I probably won't as it may be too chilidsh for me.

watch the second trailer then. really to childish. How Old are you?

Around the Network

22 so not very old, I may still see it but that just put me off big time.

The_Murray said:
22 so not very old, I may still see it but that just put me off big time.

Maybe your getting to old for your own good. It was funny. Second trailer is longer and shows more of it. I'm over 30 bro, no I'm not a live at home guy, I got my own house and cars, run my own business and work job on top of that. No work today though. F-ckers. So don't act so old. Laughter is nature's medicine. It really does make you healthy.

I think it looks boring. That's just me, though.

I think Universal Studios is running out of ideas this is more or less a rip off of their movie Paul from last year just with a foul mouthed teddy bear instead of a alien and a slightly different plot. Also their biggest budget movie of the year Battleship is a rip off of the Transformer movies.

The thunder song was beyond childish and almost ruined the movie I was there to see, though I looked into it and the premise is essentially Wahlberg plays a manchild that can't let go of his childhood or something along those lines, so it could be better than expected. That trailer still gives off a horrible first impression, so many people in the theatre groaned at how stupid it was.