By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Princess Die

A song relating to the perspective of a princess, and how we all want royalty to die.. because it satisfies our human nature, it switches from a princess' view point.. to a view point coming from a crowd yelling at a princess.. a blonde princess.. the death of fame.. is what this upcoming album is about.. pretty amazing song.. written by the one and only lady gaga..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1owb5Xf-tQY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Leave the coffin when I go, and leave a pros and lipstick so everybody knows. I’ll do it in the swimming pool so everyone sees. Or maybe I’ll just shit off of these fancy shoes. Wish that I was strong wish that I was wrong. I wish I could cope, but I took pills and left a note. I wish I would go in my rich boyfriends limo. Right after he proposed with a 60 carot stone wrapped in rose gold. She just wants to sleep. The final act of life will be my own hands to do, I’ll be a Princess and die with you. - Princess Die - from gagadaily

mM
Around the Network

Wow you actually listen to her? Amazing.... I guess pop music is for someone?  Sorry I shouldn't have commented here....  I'm sure she appeals to someone.  Too bad no one cared what Rage Against The Machine preached in the 90s...

spurgeonryan said:
I cannot wait for Gaga's new CD! I may even make a few threads on here in the coming months.

If you weren't so nice then I'd be at your throat right now.

can u guys at least listen to the song.. no pop musician would dare touch a topic like the death of fame..

mM

Bringing a new level to the term "Drama Queen."

Sheesh.. :P

Around the Network
leo-j said:
can u guys at least listen to the song.. no pop musician would dare touch a topic like the death of fame..

Didn't ever realize that 'death of fame' could possibly be a topic of conversation.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

ok...i listened to it because you asked nicely. i like alejandro. her songs are better when they are fun.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Her voice was nice in the song but these types of songs are obviously her downfall. Look at her recent views on her videos. Way lower than what Bad Romance and Paparazzi did.

NintendoPie said:
Her voice was nice in the song but these types of songs are obviously her downfall. Look at her recent views on her videos. Way lower than what Bad Romance and Paparazzi did.

she didn't even officially release it, she only sang it at her concert and a fan posted the video on youtube.. and the views are approaching 100,000 in just a day

mM
leo-j said:
NintendoPie said:

she didn't even officially release it, she only sang it at her concert and a fan posted the video on youtube.. and the views are approaching 100,000 in just a day

I'm not talking about this song, I'm talking about her officially released videos. 

Plus, this reaching 100'000 views doesn't prove a thing. There are over 100'000 loyal Lady GaGa fans.