By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Name your Fave game for each console you ever owned.

NES: Super Mario Bros. 3
SNES: Donkey Kong Country
Mega Drive: Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Nintendo 64: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
GameCube: The Legend of Zelda: the Wind Waker
PlayStation 2: World Rally Championship 2
Xbox: RalliSport Challenge 2
Wii: Super Mario Galaxy 2
PlayStation 3: Gran Turismo 5
Game Boy: Donkey Kong Land
Game Gear: Sonic Drift 2
Game Boy Color: The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
Game Boy Advance: The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap
DS: Mario Kart DS
PSP: World Rally Championship
3DS: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Around the Network

GBC: Pokemon Crystal
GBA: Golden Sun 2
DS: Ace Attorney 3

Wii: SSBB

Sega Genesis: Sonic 3

PSP: Tekken 5 DR
PSV: Disgaea 3

PS2: Metal Gear Solid 3
PS3: Demon's Souls

4 ≈ One

I don´t understand why so many people love Demon´s Souls so much. It was a decent game but the PS3 has far better games then that.

N64: Super Mario 64
GC: The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
PS2: Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec
Wii: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
PS3: Batman: Arkham Asylum

DS: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
3DS: Super Mario 3D Land

PC: Civilization II

AndrewWK said:
I don´t understand why so many people love Demon´s Souls so much. It was a decent game but the PS3 has far better games then that.

Different strokes for different people. 

To me, both Demon's Souls and Dark Souls are the two best games of this generation and are also amongst my favourite games of all time. Not only do both of them have a pretty fine balance between challenge and skill, they also get a lot of things right in the action RPG department, plus their ambient, design and overall atmosphere is really superb.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

NES: Super Mario Bros. 3
N64: Ogre Battle 64
Playstation: Metal Gear Solid
Gamecube: Phantasy Star Online Ep. 1 & 2
GBA: Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Wii: Xenoblade
XB360: Bioshock
DS: The World Ends With You

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

GB: Pokemon Red
GBA: Pokemon Red
GBA SP: Pokemon Red
PS1 - Crash Bandicoot series
PS2 - SW Battlefront/Gran Turismo 3
PS3 - Uncharted
360 - Fallout 3/CoD4
3DO - The Need For Speed
GameGear - Whatever Sonic games I had
PSP - NFS Underground Rivals

AndrewWK said:

Seems like many others and I disagree with your taste. Demon's Souls was easily the best 60$ I spent this gen.

4 ≈ One

NES: Super Mario 3
Sega Genesis: Sonic 3 junctioned with Sonic & Knuckles
Gameboy Color/Advanced: Zelda: Link's Awakening
PSX: FFVII
PS2: FFX
PSP: FFVII: Crisis Core or Star Ocean First Departure it's pretty close
Wii: Super Smash Bros: Brawl
PS3: Demon's Souls

Check out my video game music blog:

http://games-and-guitars.synergize.co/

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

He who hesitates is lost

Dgc1808 said:
AndrewWK said:

Seems like many others and I disagree with your taste. Demon's Souls was easily the best 60$ I spent this gen.

I am not saying that it was a bad game, not at all. But I just don´t understand what so special is about it. I played it and the boss fights where awesome but it was very linear for a RPG.