By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - VGChartz NES Rave party!!!!

VGCHARTZ RAVE PARTY!!!!

Damn this is awesome! 9 75.00%

Give NES in me 2 16.67%

Total:11
NintendoPie said:
happydolphin said:
NintendoPie said:
Huuhh... I wasn't part of this generation.

*Walks out of thread sadly.*

You're always welcome to learn! Alot of what you need is in the Virtual Console!

Hopefully they have some of these games for Wii U as I'm still saving every penny for it. XD I'll check them out. (My friend had SMB on her Wii... played some of it... It's Hard! :O )

Please, for the love of all things holy,  try Mega Man III, Ninja Gaiden and Castlevania. And if you're starting to accept the view of 8-bit games, try Final Fantasy I.

These are games from my childhood, it'll help you better understand why I post the way I do.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:

Please, for the love of all things holy,  try Mega Man III, Ninja Gaiden and Castlevania. And if you're starting to accept the view of 8-bit games, try Final Fantasy I.

These are games from my childhood, it'll help you better understand why I post the way I do.

Do you post differently because of your childhood...? Interesting...

Now get back to your raving! I'm too young for this partay.

superchunk said:
WiiBox3 said:

Who brought this idiot? Fuck SEGA!

YAY go NES!!!!

My bad. That was the only MJ I could think of that was close.

I hope this redeams myself. I loved this game. Also it came with a coupon for a free Pizza Hut pizza.

WiiBox3 said:

I hope this redeams myself. I loved this game. Also it came with a coupon for a free Pizza Hut pizza.

You are back in the circle. Gotta love that impossible game!

superchunk said:
WiiBox3 said:

You are back in the circle. Gotta love that impossible game!

Possible, even easier with the Konami code. Now the first game was impossible. I never got past the dam.

Let's go for some Shadow Gate!

Around the Network
WiiBox3 said:

Possible, even easier with the Konami code. Now the first game was impossible. I never got past the dam.

I don't know why but I have the feeling that 8 and 16 bit gens games have most of the best gaming soundtracks.

happydolphin said:
WiiBox3 said:

I'm stunned.

*Puts on video gamer hipster glasses* Pftt, let's get some real NES classic's going here.

Spazzy_D said:

*Puts on video gamer hipster glasses* Pftt, let's get some real NES classic's going here.

I take your Faxanadu and rais you Bubble Bobble.