By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Post Your Favorite 80s Songs

Nice NIN and Flock of Seagulls...

How about a little Cyndi. With a really bad opening.

Around the Network
JEMC said:

Oh, the good old 80's.

By then I listen mostly Spanish music, but I remember songs like "Love Shack" by B-52, "C'mon Eileen" by Dexy's Midnight Runners (I also like the Save Ferris version from the 90's), or "I still haven't found what I'm looking for" by U2 (The Joshua Tree is a hell of an Album) among others.

I wanted to post Spanish Bombs in this thread so badly but it was from 1979 :-/

MontanaHatchet said:
JEMC said:

Oh, the good old 80's.

By then I listen mostly Spanish music, but I remember songs like "Love Shack" by B-52, "C'mon Eileen" by Dexy's Midnight Runners (I also like the Save Ferris version from the 90's), or "I still haven't found what I'm looking for" by U2 (The Joshua Tree is a hell of an Album) among others.

I wanted to post Spanish Bombs in this thread so badly but it was from 1979 :-/

Good song, but sad (at least that's what makes me feel). I prefer the song that gave named the album (for thosee who don't know which is, it's London Calling)

There are many good songs that were first aired either in 1979 or in 1990 (Enjoy the Silence). It's a conspiracy against the 80s!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Appetite for destruction is my favourite album ever, so take your pick from there.

Fairytale of Newyork

The list is huge, I may post again later.

80's music >>>>>>>> anything.

Man, Pixies were way ahead of their time, huge inspiration for alt rock bands leading into the 90's.

Around the Network

Here's another great one.

For all glam rock lovers out there:

Edit: And another with even more 80's feeling:

Loving the choices so far guys! So glad to see that there a ton of 80s music fans on the site.

Also, an underrated AC/DC song: Have A Drink On Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUQT4hykPd0

Awesome beer song.

kowenicki said:
oh god the two posts before montana's last one really sent this thread into a death spin..

Why's that? I don't know what the videos are of because loading embedded videos is really slow for me.

kowenicki said:
oh god the two posts before montana's last one really sent this thread into a death spin..

Then why won't you contribute using your perfect opinion?