By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NEW 3DS XL! Circle Pad Pro XL announced!!! End of limited 3D sweet spot? Check OP for preview!

Tagged games:

Pokemonbrawlvg said:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-DSi...0743801&sr=8-1

£1.49. Problem solved people, it's a cheap as hell.

Sorry, the document is not working.

Around the Network

Damn it, Neogaf! Anyway, here's a USB charger!
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-DSi-USB-Charging-Cable/dp/B001VVYU8A/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1340758970&sr=8-6

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

No second stick... BOOOOOO!!
No camera upgrade?... DOUBLE BOOOOOOO!!!
Larger screen... NICE!!
Still 3D... EVEN NICER!!!
re-designed select, home and start buttons... HOOORRAAY!!
No pure black?! .... AWWWWWW!!

ils411 said:
Larger screen... NICE!!

A camera upgrade may actually be difficult.  The PS Vita has the same quality camera as the 3DS and it's a system that boasts about the higher quality goods.

MDMAlliance said:
ils411 said:
Larger screen... NICE!!

A camera upgrade may actually be difficult.  The PS Vita has the same quality camera as the 3DS and it's a system that boasts about the higher quality goods.

They could up it to at least 2MP. It may not be over the top but at least better than what it is right now. And Vita cam sucks balls too! one of the things i dislike about it and a feature I havent ever used.

Right now, for me, PS Vita >>  3DS hardware wise, with the XL it would be PS VITA => 3DS, now an imprved cam would be 3DS > PS VITA

Yes, I'm that shallow :p, I loved the 3d photo function of the 3DS back when I used to own one (had to sell it due to financial reasons). 3D photos with higher resolutions would be AWESOME! I wouldn't even need games for a month since I'd be playing with the 3d cam for months if it only had better resolution.

Around the Network
ils411 said:
MDMAlliance said:
ils411 said:
Larger screen... NICE!!

They could up it to at least 2MP. It may not be over the top but at least better than what it is right now. And Vita cam sucks balls too! one of the things i dislike about it and a feature I havent ever used.

Right now, for me, PS Vita >>  3DS hardware wise, with the XL it would be PS VITA => 3DS, now an imprved cam would be 3DS > PS VITA

Yes, I'm that shallow :p, I loved the 3d photo function of the 3DS back when I used to own one (had to sell it due to financial reasons). 3D photos with higher resolutions would be AWESOME! I wouldn't even need games for a month since I'd be playing with the 3d cam for months if it only had better resolution.

Perhaps the 2MP camera itself may not be expensive, but in order to implement it may be costly in regards to software. 

The 3ds is a console, its used to play games, if used, the camera should only be used to boost gaming ala MGS3D or Spirit camera, and has to remain that way. If you want to take pics buy a real camera

MDMAlliance said:
ils411 said:
MDMAlliance said:
ils411 said:
Larger screen... NICE!!

Perhaps the 2MP camera itself may not be expensive, but in order to implement it may be costly in regards to software. 

I dont think so, a little tweek here and there and there you go. though i admit, i know nothing about this so meh. But still, I'm hoping Nintendo does come out with a version with better cameras. I'd like to get a new 3DS and an imporved camera would be one huge selling point for me. But thats just me. carry on.

Significant_leap said:
The 3ds is a console, its used to play games, if used, the camera should only be used to boost gaming ala MGS3D or Spirit camera, and has to remain that way. If you want to take pics buy a real camera

So, there's a camera out there that lets me take 3d pictures and view it on its nice screen? point me to where i can get one such thing and i'd happily go buy it. otherwise your point is pointless and holds no water and you can shove your opinion up yours.

ils411 said:
Significant_leap said:

So, there's a camera out there that lets me take 3d pictures and view it on its nice screen? point me to where i can get one such thing and i'd happily go buy it. otherwise your point is pointless and holds no water and you can shove your opinion up yours.

Actually, there might be one.  I saw someone with a phone that could take 3D pictures.