By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My 4000 posts, come celebrate

I've reached 4000 posts (only 1 option)

Congratz! 28 100.00%

Total:28

Congratulations! 4000 is a lot by the way .... I wonder if someday I will reach 1000 post lol!

Also I will never forget that epic(?) "New Super Mario Bros. 2 is not what I want" thread you made.

Around the Network

Congrats man :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

^^Thanks M.U.G.E.N!! :D

DarkTemplar said:
Congratulations! 4000 is a lot by the way .... I wonder if someday I will reach 1000 post lol!

Also I will never forget that epic(?) "New Super Mario Bros. 2 is not what I want" thread you made.

Thanks bro, and I remember you participating in my VGAnalyz series. Have some of this, you'll enjoy it.

(just joking)

Today, I would like to raise my glass to a very special friend.

M.U.G.E.N.

Bro, you have been awesome. Despite the twists and turns that fanboyism leads to (I included), you have been able to stay positive about me, and all the things I represent. Really, you've suprised me with your ability to show a positive character.

To Seece, in loving memore, we miss you dear. Wherefore art thou, Romeo? :)

And to all the people who battle with depression, I would just like to tell you guys, you're not alone.

Please, stay and mingle. There will be food and beverages shortly.

lol why thanks man...and cheers and here's hoping for many years of gaming goodness ahead for both of us

and yea Seece...WHERE ARE THOU!?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

This will be a moment etched into the mankind's greatest moments.

yay?

you're evolving

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I'm closing in on 2,000.

Congrats! Only 3988 posts to go till 8k, I expect every one of them to be bannable amazing.

Where are the free beers

Jk congrads ^_^

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share