By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft's Surface tablet crashes on stage.

It's part of their trademark to have a crash every few presentations.

And I think they are just telling their partners to make a good tablet - they came out with the 'Slate' in 2000 and not one partner made a good one - so they are showing them what they want in one.

It would be nice to have a tablet, that has a keyboard, that is a real powerful computer. I would chose it over a laptop.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

Why do these kinda fails always happen to Microsoft. First BSOD, then xbox battery recharge onstage during their E3 conference last year and now this

lol

I wonder how many backups they had strategically hidden behind stage.

If this actually bothers anyone who wants one of these (after the conference I do!) that is pretty weak.

Lol not a big deal I want one though. I may replace my Toshiba thrive with it if it can run Unity and 3ds max.

lol It's funny and accidents happen, but luckily they had one on stand by to take over.

Around the Network

Lol, I don't really think they care that much.

Open task manager!

holy shit thats f**** emberassing :S

Blue touchscreen of death?

LOL that's got to be embarrassing. Maybe one day MS will figure out how to showcase a product without something bad happening during the showing :P