By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Why are boobs so mesmerizing?

d21lewis said:
HeroeDeLeyenda said:
it is programmed in your DNA to like boobs, I prefer ass

Because the ass looks like boobs?

You may be onto something

Around the Network

Boobs are one of the greatest things on this planet

Since men are by nature attracted to women, it's only natural that men will be attracted to women's features, so long as these features don't cause any harm. And they're signs of fertility.

Jay520 said:
Since men are by nature attracted to women, it's only natural that men will be attracted to women's features, so long as these features don't cause any harm. And they're signs of fertility.

What about arses then? Shit comes out of there and it gets sat on all day yet I'm still incredibly attracted to a nice arse. 

Andrespetmonkey said:
Jay520 said:

What about arses then? Shit comes out of there and it gets sat on all day yet I'm still incredibly attracted to a nice arse. 

Sure the inside of an ass is highly unsanitary. But the external part of a woman's butt is usually shaped a lot more curvy than men's. So, a curvy butt is attactive while a flat one (where the back extends right into the thigh with no curve at all) is not attractive. Generally speaking, anything that makes a woman appear more like a woman is attractive. This doesn't apply when such things cause harm.

Personally, when I think of an ass, I don't instinctively think of poop. I usually think of a clean ass.

Around the Network
Jay520 said:

Sure the inside of an ass is highly unsanitary. But the external part of a woman's butt is usually shaped a lot more curvy than men's. So, a curvy butt is attactive while a flat one (where the back extends right into the thigh with no curve at all) is not attractive.

Personally, when I think of an ass, I don't instinctively think of poop. I usually think of a clean ass.

Nor do I, or I wouldn't like them so much :P

It just comes to mind after a few minutes of thinking about it

Andrespetmonkey said:
I prefer butts.

Vaginas >>> Boobs > Butts.

I haven't even SEEN one, but I know they're the shiz.

Yum yum, that's why.

To the people that say it's in our dna. How does that benefit women, because women love boobs to. Also what happen to the guys that love feet, howd that get in their dna, what sexual/fertile advantage does feet have?

Gilgamesh said:

To the people that say it's in our dna. How does that benefit women, because women love boobs to. Also what happen to the guys that love feet, howd that get in their dna, what sexual/fertile advantage does feet have?

Footjobs?  You don't want nasty looking feet down there do you? 

And yes, boobs are awesome.