By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Ok handheld gamers, what games are you looking forward to on your respective handheld? thought we could have a thread thats just handheld love no matter what your preferred platform is :) Mine are Heroes of Ruin, Super Street Fighter 4, Monster Hunter 4, Tetris, Oh, and it can be games that are already out that you don't own yet!

Around the Network

I mainly look forward to Super Smash Brothers and The Legend of Zelda for my 3DS. There will probably be lots of other titles eventually, but those two are at the top of my list :)

(Don't care much for New Super Mario Bros 2. The first one was great, but this whole coin thing just seems silly at the moment...)

Luigis mansion looks really fun, looking forward to that 1. Heroes of Ruin looks good too though.

I would like for them to announce a new F-Zero, and a new Kirby for the 3DS
I don't have a vita, but if they come out with a game that really grabs at me, i may just have to pick it up

3609-1228-9914

Paper Mario Sticker Star and Smash Bros for 3DS, paper mario especially, it looks SO fun.

Around the Network

3DS: Kingdom Hearts DDD, Monster Hunter 4 if it gets localized

Vita: Gravity Rush, Sly 4, Assassins Creed Liberation, Sound Shapes

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

I'm looking forward to Paper Mario, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Shin Megami Tensei IV, Project X Zone, Soul Hackers, Luigi's Mansion 2, Super Smash Bros, NSMB2, MH3G and 4. Layton 5 and Etrian Odyssey IV look awesome too, but I have yet to play the previous games in their respective series.

I want an Arkanoid game or Arkanoid plus to be released on 3ds as a download, I love that game :)

Paper Mario, Fire Emblem, NSMB2, Monster Hunter 4, Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright

Arkanoid and Tetris > CoD
xD
seriously
Luigis Mansion 2
NSMB2
Pokemon B/W 2