By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - THIS IS NOT A DVD

Around the Network

Sad that someone actually has to do that because people don't read.

$1.99 is pretty cheap for a DVD. Maybe I should buy it.

lol yeah people are stupid.

Right after Wii Fit plus came out I bought it for $20 and then went to sell my original wii fit on Ebay with free shipping. I clearly labelled it "GAME ONLY" in the title and description.

Some idiot paid $35 for it obviously thinking they got a balance board full game thang. lol idiot. I made money just for buying Wii Fit plus. He still left positive feedback with the comment, "ok". Guess he'll learn to pay better attention next time.

^Yeah. Toy Story for two bucks is a great deal. I should get that DVD.

Around the Network

lol i remember when someone at my work  8 years ago or so sold self made booklets with tips for different ps2 games and some bought it because they thought he is selling the game^^

Lol. Before the Wii came out the Official Nintendo Magazine here in UK had an issue with a cardboard template of a Wii controller to cut out and make a 3D model with... I think someone managed to sell one of those online.

On a slightly related topic... What the hell has YouTube done to their videos! Whenever I click on a YouTube video now (whether on YT or elsewhere) I am unable to take the focus off the video without finding something else to focus on (such as a text input box) Which means I can't use arrow controls or page up/down to navigate the page.

What I used to be able to do was simply click the mouse outside the embedded video and it would refocus on the page so I could navigate again without having to use scroll bars.

EDIT: Seems to be a Firefox problem.