By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - battalion wars II: $33 on amazon

is it worth it?  anybody played it?

the Wii is an epidemic.

Around the Network

Never played it but it got decent scores, sounds like a pretty good deal.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

It is one of my top 10 best Wii games, but being that it is much more of a RTS than a Shooter some people really don't like it.

between this and advance wars on the DS, which one would you pick? i'll probably pick up one or the other (when advances wars 2 comes out).

the Wii is an epidemic.

Oh nice, this was on my list of games to buy.

Around the Network

Damn... American only. I would have jumped at getting it if it was available in Canada at that price.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

ah, still too expensive for me.

Good game. More suited for the Wii than on GC. I rented it, but might buy it.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Lingyis said:
between this and advance wars on the DS, which one would you pick? i'll probably pick up one or the other (when advances wars 2 comes out).

Actually Days of Ruin will be advance wars four, although technically its a different storyline

The DS advance wars is probably better overall, but Bwii is still worth a purchase 

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)