By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Introducing Microsoft Surface - Windows 8 first tablet and a full Microsoft hardware/software solution!

Will you buy one if the RT is ~$500 and Pro is ~$900

yes 115 52.27%

no 79 35.91%

see resultz 23 10.45%

Total:217

Around the Network

man this is dragging on and on

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

People failed to understand the value Balmer says. The Canadian customs quarantined the first mice, says Balmer :)

Kinect represents a great example of how hardware, software and user interface work together, says MSFT

Still building up...

Our partners will deliver more PCs in 2013 than ever before, more than 200 million units, says Microsoft. Jun 18, 16:20 PT We believe in having hardware and software companies work together. Those partnerships are essential to Windows says Balmer. Intel, Qualcomm, NVIDIA, TI are cited, along with ASUS, Toshiba and more

c'mon c'mon....fuck

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network

"We wanted to give Windows 8 its own companion hardware innovation."

"Something new, something different, it's a whole new family of computing devices from Microsoft."

With windows 8, Microsoft does not want any seam uncovered. Windows 8 will have its own companion hardware innovation.

Surface!!

This is the new Microsoft Surface, he says.