By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 Less Powerful Than The Nintendo WiiU? Dream On, Says Shuhei Yoshida

Well then... check out my comparison thread and see where that initial rumor is stemming from. So far only the latest rumors show otherwise. Granted, I think most felt it was eventually going to prove to be better than WiiU rumors.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

Would anyone be surprised to know that I didnt know who this person was until I googled him..?

That's why they're called dreams of grandure.

Wish I had twitter... so I can say "hey, a friend told me that the Ps4 will be profitable this time, even more than the Wii U "

Guess I´d get the same answer

Moderated - Kantor

Maynard_Tool said:
Wish I had twitter... so I can say "hey, a friend told me that the Ps4 will be profitable this time, even more than the Wii U "

Guess I´d get the same answer

hahahaha LoL!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

BasilZero said:
happydolphin said:

That's why they're called dreams of grandure.

Dont you mean delusions of grandure xD?

I didn't want to get banned for trolling. :(

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
Turkish said:
Carl2291 said:
He can dream that Sony lasts long enough to release PS4 ..

Dream on, as mr Yoshida san would say

It's Yoshida san or Mr Yoshida, but a young Turkish may dream of japanese fluency.

mr Yoshida san does not care what you have to say, so dream on

Shuhei Yoshida was answering a troll question there. If PS4 was any weaker than Wii U then it would probably be a PS3 with upgraded RAM.

did someone seriously ask if the WiiU would be more powerful than PS4? that's funny

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

mantlepiecek said:
Shuhei Yoshida was answering a troll question there. If PS4 was any weaker than Wii U then it would probably be a PS3 with upgraded RAM.

Its nice to know there is atleast some kind of confirmation thzt PS4 will be powerful, and its nice to hear a Sony boss talk about PS4 rather than declining to give any comment.

Jay520 said:
i just hope i don't need a third job this time :'(

Said it better than I was just about to.