By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The PS3 sales drop in "Others"

Spanish people (we) don't celebrate Christmas later than everybody else.

We celebrate Christmas a lot :)

We give presents on the December 24th night or 25th morning (Santa Claus, Father Christmas, Papa Noel) and then later on, on the 6th of February (3 Wisemen) we give more presents.

The more traditional Spanish families (70%ish) will give more presents on the 6th while some other families (or very impatient kids that don't understand why the f**k can't they play with their presents during the holidays instead of after, me) will receive their presents on the 24th night / 25th morning.

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/YUK04.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0"

Around the Network
Yuk04 said:
Spanish people (we) don't celebrate Christmas later than everybody else.

We celebrate Christmas a lot :)

We give presents on the December 24th night or 25th morning (Santa Claus, Father Christmas, Papa Noel) and then later on, on the 6th of February (3 Wisemen) we give more presents.

The more traditional Spanish families (70%ish) will give more presents on the 6th while some other families (or very impatient kids that don't understand why the f**k can't they play with their presents during the holidays instead of after, me) will receive their presents on the 24th night / 25th morning.
Although I understand as a kid you would preffer the 25th since you have the whole vacations to play with the games. But I see the Epiphany a whole lot more fitting, we recieve the presents same day as Jesus did from the three wise me.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Parokki said:

And no, most Europeans don't really know the customs of every single country all that well. Maybe people in neighbouring countries like Portugal and France, or if they've lived there for a while, but the plenthora of local customs is quite confusing for us Europeans as well.

I have to correct you there, Portugal doesn't neighbor France, in fact Portugal's only neighbors are Spain and the Atlantic Ocean.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:
Parokki said:

And no, most Europeans don't really know the customs of every single country all that well. Maybe people in neighbouring countries like Portugal and France, or if they've lived there for a while, but the plenthora of local customs is quite confusing for us Europeans as well.

I have to correct you there, Portugal doesn't neighbor France, in fact Portugal's only neighbors are Spain and the Atlantic Ocean.

but both Portugal and France neighbor Spain

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)