By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Will my 360 survive....

I will be moving in a few weeks and want to know, do you think my 360 will survive this move?

I have heard and seen alot of stories of 360's RRoD over the past year. I've been one of the lucky ones no problems with my 360 what so ever. Now this move might be the little stress my 360 needs to just decide to flake out. 

My 360 is just under a year old. It will be one year old next month.  So what do you think? Will my 360 survive?

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

Around the Network

I think it'll be fine if you secure it properly

Two things:

1. Remove any discs from the drive before moving it

2. Give it a place of honor during the move (think a bed of pillows or in the front passenger seat)

Should be fine.

if you don't already have one, buy a carrying case for your 360. I take my consoles to friends houses a lot , especially my 360 (play system link matches of halo and stuff.). So i bought this very durbale gears of war box for my 360 and i am confident that it will be well protected. I also bought one for my ps3, xbox, and ps2. I usually don't buy carrying cases for my nintendo consoles since they are built very very well.

I move my X360 in and out of my house atleast once a week.

The power brick is nearly cut in half (the wiring) because of this....But it still works great!

Yes, it can and will survive a move.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

?!
I move my 360 at least 3 times a week !!
I don't understand whats the problem ?!

Every couple of weeks my 360 gets tossed in a gym bag and driven in a hot car for at least 4 hours, and it's still fine. It's not even hot when I take it out, which is usually several days later.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Well, the move is tomorrow. I will keep you guys posted. I will not have internet service until Sunday evening so after today I won't be on until then. Wish me luck.

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

Oh .. are you really afraid ?!!

GL MON!

Oh, and just to be safe, go 'reminisce about the good times' tonight

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."