By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo WII U price leak and other information

This information comes from a long-time reader that has been very trustworthy with information. I don't want to give out there name, as I want to keep them safe. Just believe me when I say that info they've given us in the past has been spot on.

- Wii U will be 'about $300)
- expect the big push for Wii U to kick off in September
- Nintendo Land will 'definitely' be a pack-in
- don't expect a digital version since the physical copy will be packed in with each box

All sounds very plausible to me. We'll find out what rings true in a few months!

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=178965

So the price is basically 250 with game

Around the Network

Brilliant if true

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

it all sounds legit and syncs up with best buys 299 price

stealth20k said:

- expect the big push for Wii U to kick off in September

Actually, the "big push" starts with the "Wii U Preview Event" in New York City from June 26 to June 30 (a roadshow tour starting in NY).

i think september is the official price and date and launch game official reveal

Around the Network

I'm betting $279.99

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

SaviorX said:
I'm betting $279.99

Maybe it'll be $300 with Nintendo Land and $280 without it.

Love and tolerate.

250 without

I would rather buy it for $250 without Nintendo Land so that I can get a game of my choice.

September would make sense as its not too far from a November launch.

$299 is what I've felt was 'right' all along, so no surprise for me and I'd be fine paying that based on the launch games.

Though I'd like to see some massive WiiU advertising with a focus on both Nintendo IPs and new features in 3rd party games.