By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

I am pa-retty sure that HD is town..at least his role jumps out at me as being town. Will take some more investigating to find out though.

Why didn't you fos or hos wonk?

Around the Network
Smeags said:
theprof00 said:

It's not just him, what do you make of this post by FF?

"A very ballsy move, Baalz. Kudos on your ingenuity. I'd be much more likely to do something orthodox like Lynch All Liars.

Unvote
Vote Baalzamon
"

Seemed like a little bit of a push itself.

Like I said in my reply to your "coconut shell" post, I'm definitely suspicious of Final-Fan. He's not the highest up there for me (not yet at least), but he's definitely FoS worthy.

Also... I'm contemplating revealing who I am. *laughs* Do you know already Prof?

I've seen it in the flames.

i didnt get myself lynched. is that not clear yeT? I am unlynchable

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

i love it but my software root got messed up so i need to gey it re rooted.

I thought you were joking about being unlynchable

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Baalzamon said:
ebwop are sorry for spelling mistakes on kindle atm.

If you would have left me with this information from the start I would have not voted for you! How are you liking the Kindle Fire so far? I forgot that we 'Post your Mind" about this months back.

@ Players

To be clear on the rules.

What am I allowed to say from my PM, so that I can belay some fears that I am mafia?

Umm, NOTHING. shut your mouth or you might be modkilled. Don't play around with pms.

Spurge, jsut calm down and tell me why you think you will be night-killed. You think there is a vig? Then yes, potentially you are a target. However, there are some others to look at, and vigs are not incredibly successful in shooting mafia on night 1. I don't think you're necessarily at risk of a night-kill.

you just have to paraphrase. now is not the time to reveal stuff i dont tjink though

Yeah... if he does end up being town then we'll lose three townies in one day/night cycle. That's certainly a uh... Pyrrhic victory.

@HappyD

It's pretty much based on your defensiveness and aggressiveness from a couple of days ago. I just thought it was really poor play. You're playing much better though, I'll definitely give you that. Still, for now I don't trust you.

spurgeonryan said:
Remember if I die tonight that I think Rol and Kantor are your first two suspects.

@Baalz

I gave my reasons. If anyone else did not agree, they would have taken their votes off. But as you saw they did not. I just did what others were too pussy to do.

Because we were suspicious of you?

I really don't see why anybody would want to kill you at night. We came damned close to lynching you today. You're far from a major contributor to town suspicions.

If spurge does end up dead, I would suspect anyone with a reason to think you might help the town >_>

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

spurgeonryan said:
Baalzamon said:
ebwop are sorry for spelling mistakes on kindle atm.

If you would have left me with this information from the start I would have not voted for you! How are you liking the Kindle Fire so far? I forgot that we 'Post your Mind" about this months back.

@ Players

To be clear on the rules.

What am I allowed to say from my PM, so that I can belay some fears that I am mafia?

Character or role, but I really don't think you should state either at this point.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective