Baalzamon said:

*Giggles*

Oh snap. Baalz is Catherine.

Only I can role-play Catherine you jerk! >:(

Around the Network
pezus said:
theprof00 said:
How sure are you and by what reason?

I am TOWN miller. Two millers in one game? He said "I am miller" but my PM said I was TOWN miller specifically. Combine this with his lack of posting and boom! Our first mafia member has revealed himself

To be fair, he provided a character claim to back him up. Admittedly a very odd one.

Don't tell us who you are, but from your understanding, does it make sense that you are a miller?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Okay Pezus, you put yourself in a very high risk situation with this revelation. If you're wrong about him, you'll be lynched faster than you can say "The Iron Throne"... so I'm quite inclined to believe you.

Unvote

Vote: Baalz

Plus, that Catherine giggle... that was my line Baalz!

Smeags said:
pezus said:
Yes, I know your character. Is he town, you say?

You finally got it eh? I've been giving hints for a while now.

And yes, he's town. I'm town. Which is why I mentioned that the "good house/bad house" theory was flawed. My house isn't exactly the noblest of them... but I am town nonetheless.

I think I know who you are, but let me check.

As of the end of season 2, are you in the north?

RolStoppable said:
pezus said:
Kantor said:

To be fair, he provided a character claim to back him up. Admittedly a very odd one.

Don't tell us who you are, but from your understanding, does it make sense that you are a miller?

Yes, it does. I don't think it makes sense for Robb to be miller though. He's basically almost like a goody-two-shoes character.

Based on Baalz's and your play so far, I am inclined to believe that you are the real miller. Two millers in the same game, especially one of this size, is highly unlikely.

Can somebody else who is familiar with Game of Thrones confirm that Robb doesn't make sense as a miller?

No sense at all, no.

Around the Network
pezus said:
Kantor said:
pezus said:
theprof00 said:
How sure are you and by what reason?

I am TOWN miller. Two millers in one game? He said "I am miller" but my PM said I was TOWN miller specifically. Combine this with his lack of posting and boom! Our first mafia member has revealed himself

Yes, it does. I don't think it makes sense for Robb to be miller though. He's basically almost like a goody-two-shoes character.

I trust you.

I cannot for the life of me figure out why baalz made such a ridiculous claim. Let's get him to explain.

Vote baalzamon.

Forgot to unvote.

Unvote

Vote baalzamon

Kantor said:
Smeags said:
pezus said:

And yes, he's town. I'm town. Which is why I mentioned that the "good house/bad house" theory was flawed. My house isn't exactly the noblest of them... but I am town nonetheless.

Nope. At least... *checks wiki* I don't think so.

*laughs*

It's sort of fun only having those who know the show even have a clue of who I am. I'm sure everyone else has no idea (I certainly wouldn't in their position. )

I'll explain myself once I'm dead...

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Smeags said:
Kantor said:
Smeags said:
pezus said:

Nope. At least... *checks wiki* I don't think so.

*laughs*

It's sort of fun only having those who know the show even have a clue of who I am. I'm sure everyone else has no idea (I certainly wouldn't in their position. )

I see.

Do you follow the Seven?