By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

I will better present a STOP in the future. But I'm going to stand by rule #2 of the OP next time.

Also, no editing of posts regardless of the reason.

Please don't make me ruin a game with modkills.

Around the Network

Linkz, wouldn't 10 players be enough for a majority lynch? 10 is more than half of 19.

Which makes the day over.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
Linkz, wouldn't 10 players be enough for a majority lynch? 10 is more than half of 19.

Which makes the day over.

EBWOP nope, sorry, there are only 9 No Lynch votes.

Continue.

once again I'm taking suggestion for who I will give a thorough look over.

Well that was a horse shit call by the mod to mute abilities for a warning I didn't even't even notice until HappyD pointed it out.

All I saw was "Pending modkill and votals." The other part was centered and of my focus range.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:

You have the entire nighttime to look over as many people as you like.

Trucks is the only person we know for certain to be town, so you might want to look at what he was saying before he ragequit.

Kantor said:
Wonktonodi said:

You have the entire nighttime to look over as many people as you like.

Trucks is the only person we know for certain to be town, so you might want to look at what he was saying before he ragequit.

prof already looked over his posts well when prof was accusing TOS of being scum.

Who are people you want me to look at closely? It's not that hard of a question.

hatmoza said:
Well that was a horse shit call by the mod to mute abilities for a warning I didn't even't even notice until HappyD pointed it out.

All I saw was "Pending modkill and votals." The other part was centered and of my focus range.

how about some names and less complaing :)

Wonktonodi said:

prof already looked over his posts well when prof was accusing TOS of being scum.

Who are people you want me to look at closely? It's not that hard of a question.

Could you scan Mario please.

I'll be back in a few hours, I do hope a few people have a list of names for me.