By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

spurgeonryan said:
Holy Shit! Plezbo is playing? I mean Korrpi...

@Danne

He basically spilled the beans on everything, said he hated Hatmoza for being so reckless, and left mafia for..almost ever. Not too mention it let mafia like me ( in that game) just sit in the shadows and watch the thread shoot past 1,000 posts or more in one day. Then it ended with 2-5 dead day and night one. Basil was modkilled because he wrote a poem to answer theprof's question. Lol, pissed the prof off to no end! Basilzero then left the game for good after a bit. Was all crazy, just like this game has been so far.

shiiiiz!!! sounds like a real mess! how long ago was this??

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
pezus said:
Korppi said:
pezus said:

I'd say there is a chance. Melisandre IS basically a cult leader, so if anyone is her character, I'd say it's pretty damn likely he is a cult leader as well.

@Danne: I don't think White Walkers would be all the way down @King's Landing

On the other hand, it'd also make sense for her to be the Arsonist.

Yeah I thought about that at work today but forgot to mention it lol! That would also make a lot of sense indeed. Either way, she is most likely scum.

Let's burn the bitch! Or drown her... whatever killz her!!

pezus said:
Wait a minute, mantle and baalz just came out of nowhere. How do you feel about the current state of affairs, guys?

Very bad. That's how I am feeling right now.

Smeags said:
Korppi said:
pezus said:

I'd say there is a chance. Melisandre IS basically a cult leader, so if anyone is her character, I'd say it's pretty damn likely he is a cult leader as well.

@Danne: I don't think White Walkers would be all the way down @King's Landing

On the other hand, it'd also make sense for her to be the Arsonist.

Well while I don't think we can put too much stock in most players' characters, I think we can agree that whoever is Melisandre is anti-town.

Let's burn the bitch! Or drown her... whatever killz her!!

pezus said:
DanneSandin said:
Oh and by the way
Looking at Trucks character and his role:
I wouldn't call Jon Snow an obvious tracker. I can see how he could be seen as such, but it is a bit of a stretch...

I think it fits pretty well. Probably one of the best fits for a tracker anyway (out of main characters), except maybe Varys, Littlefinger but I doubt they'd be town.

Petyr and Varys I agree on - and if they're town I'm guessing they're Cops. Thinking about it I guess you couldn't give Jon any other role... Well, Alarmist would have been pretty good as well.

Around the Network
pezus said:
Two days since he last posted, yet he was online 25 minutes ago...

What's interesting is that his lack of participating got him lynched last round.

I guess he hasn't learned his lesson so far.

DanneSandin said:
pezus said:
DanneSandin said:
Oh and by the way
I wouldn't call Jon Snow an obvious tracker. I can see how he could be seen as such, but it is a bit of a stretch...

I think it fits pretty well. Probably one of the best fits for a tracker anyway (out of main characters), except maybe Varys, Littlefinger but I doubt they'd be town.

Petyr and Varys I agree on - and if they're town I'm guessing they're Cops. Thinking about it I guess you couldn't give Jon any other role... Well, Alarmist would have been pretty good as well.

Varys is certainly a cop. Littlefinger, though, is better at manipulating than at knowing.

It would be pretty hilarious if he led a cult of King's Landing whores

Otherwise... Bus Driver, I would think.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Yeah, I wanna hear from all the lurkers! Even I, who haven't posted that much (untill today) have still spoken about what I think about the house claim and all...

Kantor said:
DanneSandin said:
pezus said:
DanneSandin said:
Oh and by the way

Varys is certainly a cop. Littlefinger, though, is better at manipulating than at knowing.

It would be pretty hilarious if he led a cult of King's Landing whores

Otherwise... Bus Driver, I would think.

Hahaha oh yess please make it so Linkz :D:D

spurgeonryan said:
Mantle always does that. If you went back a few pages, he mentioned me again and then dissapeared. That is his play style.

I would almost have to go back to the OP just to make sure that NoCtis is playing this round he has been so quiet.

Insomniac disappeared as well....

NO I don't always do that, spurge. Right now I am re-reading. Yes, I am a bit busy and am slower than usual to read the thread back again but I am also keeping tabs on things that are happening now. Don't expect me to be like this on Day 2 for eg where there would be a big break during the night phases.