By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

DanneSandin said:

Yeah, I don't really care for the first day - everyone is seeing shadows everywhere, jumping on every opertunity to lynch someone. It's mess. But I really feel that the named discussions above have clogged up the scumhunting.

I'm really not that great at analyzing ppl like this - not the first day, and I don't know how they play since this is my second time playing mafia. But Trucks isn't behaving like last time, and spurge does seem quite... irrational at times. He just seems off from time to time :P

Trucks just quoted his PM, so he's going to be modkilled.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
You also seem to be very reckless with your character, Trucks. Is that because it's simply a throwaway nameclaim?

Congratulations prof, you've manage to suck the fun out of the last thing that kept me interested in this site. Sorry Town for putting you in a more difficult position but I'm currently not enjoying myself at all and I just don't see why I'd put myself through this so I'll pull a Stefl. Here's my PM, I'll be waiting for my modkill.

You are Jon Snow - TOWN Tracker

•Active Abilities: Each night you may target a player and attempt to follow them. If successful you will be notified if which player they visit or if they don't go anywhere.

•Passive Abilities: None

•You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

•Game thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=144279

And with that I bid you farewell!

what the hell trucks!?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
You also seem to be very reckless with your character, Trucks. Is that because it's simply a throwaway nameclaim?

Congratulations prof, you've manage to suck the fun out of the last thing that kept me interested in this site. Sorry Town for putting you in a more difficult position but I'm currently not enjoying myself at all and I just don't see why I'd put myself through this so I'll pull a Stefl. Here's my PM, I'll be waiting for my modkill.

You are Jon Snow - TOWN Tracker

•Active Abilities: Each night you may target a player and attempt to follow them. If successful you will be notified if which player they visit or if they don't go anywhere.

•Passive Abilities: None

•You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

•Game thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=144279

And with that I bid you farewell!

No Trucks.
Play next game. I'll be leaving. Nobody likes me playing here anyway, and you enjoy it.

Kantor said:
DanneSandin said:

Yeah, I don't really care for the first day - everyone is seeing shadows everywhere, jumping on every opertunity to lynch someone. It's mess. But I really feel that the named discussions above have clogged up the scumhunting.

I'm really not that great at analyzing ppl like this - not the first day, and I don't know how they play since this is my second time playing mafia. But Trucks isn't behaving like last time, and spurge does seem quite... irrational at times. He just seems off from time to time :P

Trucks just quoted his PM, so he's going to be modkilled.

Yeah, I just noticed! wtf?!

What the...

Well the Mafia are loving this. -_-

@Danne/Prof/Pezus

Thinking we have a Melisandre/Cult Leader? It would be too fun to ignore for Linkz methinks.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Yeah, I much prefer Pezus' reaction with the "how did you know"/"scratch that", than the "I want to know" of DS.

I'm not quite sure I understand this fully... mind wording it a different way?

Smeags said:
What the...

Well the Mafia are loving this. -_-

@Danne/Prof/Pezus

Thinking we have a Melisandre/Cult Leader? It would be too fun to ignore for Linkz methinks.

It's not impossible! It would fit perfectly! that or white walkers

sigh, when I said I knew HDs character,
pezus said "How do you know!"
Then the very next post was "Scratch that, I don't want to know".

It comes off as his not wanting it to be aired out.

Yours on the other hand makes it appear that you want it aired out.
It doesn't say anything bad about you, just that pezus seemed to be more of a townie.

No everyone tells me at one time or another.
Hat, Trucks, FF.
People I like tell me I suck the fun out of the game. So this will be my last one. I'm not going to leave right now, especially now, but I'm not going to play in the future, and if I do, I'm going to have to seriously fix whatever it is that makes people hate me.

spurgeonryan said:
How about no one leaves? The hell! This game is like the happyD and linkz game all over again. You guys are good at this game so neither of you should leave. What kind of nonsense is this? Is this the first time you have been continuously questioned Trucks? It happens to everyone eventually, no reason to get all mad about it.

I fully agree with this. I can understand that the game's been frustrating for you, Trucks, but as spurge says, everyone goes through it at some point.

Even if you want to take a break from VGC mafia, don't leave the site

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective