By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Kantor said:
theprof00 said:
Kantor said:

I think you're forgetting something about prof's character.

First person to tell me what he's forgetting gets townie points.

While we wait for Trucks to finish whatever it is he's doing, who do you think is a good lynch for today?

He's admiring your picture, of course.

I will admit that, every time he evades a question, Trucks becomes a little more suspicious to me. I don't think he's worthy of a lynch just yet, but he's getting there. Then there's all of the stuff you mentioned and hatmoza tried to dispute earlier on. Trucks is an experienced player. I don't expect this level of ineptitude from him.

However, I still don't like the look of spurgeonryan. First you have his glorious overreaction to Mario's initial request for townclaims. Then he disappears for pages at a time (all the while online), and accuses everyone who questions him. When he does post, his posts are brief, as if he's heavily considering everything he posts before publishing it. Or perhaps he just can't think of anything to say.

Either of those two would be a candidate. I imagine you would argue for Trucks, and rol would argue for Spurge.

I don't suspect you, but I think you're being arrogant and secretive, never a good combination.

What question did I evade?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

Also

And look, our very own khaleesi at the bottom

Yep, I'm flash gordon.
Rainbow Dash on left, Adventure Time's Finn bot left, Dread Pirate Roberts, Khaleesi, Broncanus fromGentlemen Broncos, Red Sonja, and Shira

Kantor said:
theprof00 said:
Kantor said:

I think you're forgetting something about prof's character.

First person to tell me what he's forgetting gets townie points.

While we wait for Trucks to finish whatever it is he's doing, who do you think is a good lynch for today?

I will admit that, every time he evades a question, Trucks becomes a little more suspicious to me. I don't think he's worthy of a lynch just yet, but he's getting there. Then there's all of the stuff you mentioned and hatmoza tried to dispute earlier on. Trucks is an experienced player. I don't expect this level of ineptitude from him.

However, I still don't like the look of spurgeonryan. First you have his glorious overreaction to Mario's initial request for townclaims. Then he disappears for pages at a time (all the while online), and accuses everyone who questions him. When he does post, his posts are brief, as if he's heavily considering everything he posts before publishing it. Or perhaps he just can't think of anything to say.

Either of those two would be a candidate. I imagine you would argue for Trucks, and rol would argue for Spurge.

I don't suspect you, but I think you're being arrogant and secretive, never a good combination.

I apologize, I don't mean to be arrogant. I'll talk more about it after the game.

Oh, and actually, I was looking at spurge earlier. His bickering with Hat at the beginning seemed very strange.

Kantor said:

My consensus as well, but I'm on the side of actually lynching Spurge today. I know there's not a good chance of anyone being lynched, but man... In my mind Spurge is just saying all the wrong things. Threatening everyone who accuses you with death isn't the best defense in my humble opinion.

To quickly react to Smeags post above me, spurge is openly admitting to not wanting to interfere with the discussion. I don't like that attitude because even if you're town you are not doing your part to helping us. His attitude was a topic of discussion way early in mafia games. It's generally frowned upon, especially when town. So start playing normally Spurge.

Unvote Prof

Vote Trucks

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

No , that wasn't a mistake vote.

How much time do we have? I thought someone said there was a timer in the OP?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

TruckOSaurus said:

The description of the character leaves little doubt about it.

On page 2, you said this:

"Like I said before, I don't know anything about Game of Thrones so the part that worries me about houseclaims is that there must be a main House or a house where the main characters are from and others houses that are less important in the show. I'm afraid that Mafia will want to target people from the main house as they would be more likely to have important roles."

How did you know that there was a main house? Reading back, you are the first one to bring it up.

hatmoza said:
No , that wasn't a mistake vote.

How much time do we have? I thought someone said there was a timer in the OP?

A little over a day and six hours

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=&day=14&month=6&year=2012&hour=00&min=00&sec=00&p0=0

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

"Like I said before, I don't know anything about Game of Thrones so the part that worries me about houseclaims is that there must be a main House or a house where the main characters are from and others houses that are less important in the show. I'm afraid that Mafia will want to target people from the main house as they would be more likely to have important roles."

How did you know that there was a main house? Reading back, you are the first one to bring it up.

Believe it or not, I've actually watched TV shows in my life before so drawing from that experience I knew a good show needs main characters.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Believe it or not, I've actually watched TV shows in my life before so drawing from that experience I knew a good show needs main characters.

Why make an assumption like that?