By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Trucks why did you not use the character guide sent by Linkz?

Around the Network

@prof. May I ask, what is your motivation for being so aggressive on Truck's case? Are there not other cases to look at. I hope you realize that tunneling never helped town win.

happydolphin said:
theprof00 said:
happydolphin said:

You seem desperate to bus trucks. I'd focus on what matters first.

ANd what is that?

Anything else than this. You're doing ok for the other challenges (as I've already said), this came across as desperate.

hmhmm Actually I was asking you something you probably don't even realize. Since you seem to think I'm trying to bus him (fyi that term means he's on scum team ALONG with me), I will take that as an answer to my question and proceed.

happydolphin said:
@prof. May I ask, what is your motivation for being so aggressive on Truck's case? Are there not other cases to look at. I hope you realize that tunneling never helped town win.

I am not tunneling. I am making sure loose ends are secured.

I like to focus on one person at a time until I have a good understanding of them. Right now, Trucks hasn't done anything that shows me he's town, and has only done suspicious things.

theprof00 said:

hmhmm Actually I was asking you something you probably don't even realize. Since you seem to think I'm trying to bus him (fyi that term means he's on scum team ALONG with me), I will take that as an answer to my question and proceed.

For the record, I didn't mean bussing in that sense, but in the IRL sense. You're throwing your pal under the bus. I said that because I don't see the motivation in your insistence on his case, there seems to be no reason for it.

Anyways, I don't get it what I answered for you, but I'm moving along. Good luck.

Around the Network

Quoted for attention.

Trucks why did you not use the character guide sent by Linkz?

Also

And look, our very own khaleesi at the bottom

theprof00 said:

Also

This needs context.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
theprof00 said:

Also

This needs context.

I was at the pride parade on Saturday morning. Trucks asked for pictures.

Trucks, why is it that I must wait half an hour for your responses to simple questions?
Linkz provided a character guide on page one. Why did you not use that?