By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Unvote Mario
Vote Final-Fan

Around the Network
pezus said:
radishhead said:
Are the houses really small? I said my sex and my house and someone immediately knew my character :S If there's a lot of small houses, then it could make naming houses a bit redundant.

Your particular house has very few prominent characters in the books, and only one "main" character. There are many such small houses, but also many bigger. I don't think claiming houses is a good idea, because in many cases that would give away the character you are, and possibly your role with it.

How so? I'm assuming you're talking about cases where the house is little and the character of the one that claims his house would be one of two (possibly siblings)?

Other than that I don't see how someone could pinpoint who is what character simply by knowing his house, it doesn't hold water. (like prof already raised)

Just be clear and concise dancer.
How does it hurt town?
Ive heard your arguments but just give me a reason.
Surley if you say character might equal alignment then ill back off.
so far all youve done is give me everything BUT that.
Youve not initiated any discussion, you pushed me to talk here, and you pushed me to share my suspects.
Not long ago i said you were my number one for dancing arouns, and now here you are making houseclaims such a big deal with very little reasoning as to why, ignoring my leniency on players who have voiced why they think its dangerous, and are now using this manufactured threat as a reason for a vote.

theprof00 said:
How does it hurt town?
Youve not initiated any discussion, you pushed me to talk here, and you pushed me to share my suspects.
Not long ago i said you were my number one for dancing arouns, and now here you are making houseclaims such a big deal with very little reasoning as to why, ignoring my leniency on players who have voiced why they think its dangerous, and are now using this manufactured threat as a reason for a vote.

Not only that, but he's saying that you're pushing people to houseclaim which you never did.

Thank you hd.
He actually implied i demanded it and is only now backtracking on that.

However im not entirely convinced hes mafia yet. Sure im ready to push but there is one other id like to hear from who i think is MORE suspicious.

Around the Network
Smeags said:

Okay, I'm here.

First of all, I know I was preachin' the whole "I don't like to lynch on day one", but one poster in particular has stood out to me through his conduct.

Vote: SpurgeonRyan

His defensiveness whenever being confronted, and then him threatening Rol whenever Rol focused on him really makes him suspect #1 in my eyes. He just seemed way too involved at the start, and since his threat to Rol he hasn't made too many posts. Maybe his mafia buddies told him to quiet down.

FoS: Pezus

Although he's been relatively even keeled so far, I really don't get his backing of Spurge. Let the man defend himself Pezus. A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad the good. So for now I'll just point a finger and not the whole hand.

FoS: Korppi

Reminds me of myself last round.

Thank you for bringing up spurge again. We were all discussing him pretty fiercely before we started this houseclaim business, and the moment the pressure on him disappeared, he disappeared with it.

FoS SpurgeonRyan

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

theprof00 said:
Thank you hd.

However im not entirely convinced hes mafia yet. Sure im ready to push but there is one other id like to hear from who i think is MORE suspicious.

And who would that be?

theprof00 said:
Thank you hd.

You're welcome. I wouldn't say he's mafia either, I want to pressure-vote him so he at least learns not to put words into the mouths of townsfolk, no matter their alignment (we're all townsfolk). And get him the hell off his his chair, with Rol perched at his legs. The higher one falls, so does the leech.

happydolphin said:
theprof00 said:
How does it hurt town?

Not only that, but he's saying that you're pushing people to houseclaim which you never did.

He initially proposed the houseclaim, justified his proposition and challenged anybody to provide reasons not to houseclaim.

I would say that counts as "pushing people to houseclaim".

EBWOP: *high chair (excuse the typos)